Post your latest Purchase

insaneYLN

In the zone
Bought a new internal HDD

*i.imgur.com/RCYmGXW.jpg

Price : 3,333.33
5% VAT: 166.67
Total : 3500
@harshilsharma63, congratulations on your latest purchase. Did you buy the internal hard disk drive from a brick and mortar establishment, or from an online store? Regardlessly, did you verify the hard disk drive's warranty validation on Seagate India's website?

Relevantly, a friend of mine ordered a Seagate internal hard disk drive in December from Flipkart, but unfortunately, the drive malfunctioned after just two weeks of usage. Upon checking the warranty validity, and subsequently visiting Accel Frontline Services Limited in Goa, he was shocked to learn that the drive was an OEM one. Consequently, he cannot avail a warranty claim from Seagate India.

icebags

Technomancer
@harshilsharma63, congratulations on your latest purchase. Did you buy the internal hard disk drive from a brick and mortar establishment, or from an online store? Regardlessly, did you verify the hard disk drive's warranty validation on Seagate India's website?

Relevantly, a friend of mine ordered a Seagate internal hard disk drive in December from Flipkart, but unfortunately, the drive malfunctioned after just two weeks of usage. Upon checking the warranty validity, and subsequently visiting Accel Frontline Services Limited in Goa, he was shocked to learn that the drive was an OEM one. Consequently, he cannot avail a warranty claim from Seagate India.

in that case, if fk denies to take responsibility, only the last thing remains - consumer court !

> I purchased form a brick and mortar store.

> Yes I did check the warranty status and registered the drive. The warranty expires March 2017.

$hadow

Geek in making
IMG_20150131_130720.jpg

Purchased wireless speaker for tab and mobiles

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]! i read those JC and KA omnibus books many years back, though have only the latter with me. those years i was a regular trekker as well! i had just discovered iron maiden at that time, and reading about Sir JC's (my personal honorary title to him! he's one of my idols!) terrificly brave 'adventures', say for instance, about the Thaak man-eater and the paranormal incident related to it, on a cold winter night, with dim lights in my hostel-cabin, and with a track like 'dance of death' playing on my earphones, man! that was like living his experience! my salute to the awesomely brave and splendidly modest & humble late 'Caarpet saahib'! <(- -)

P.S. - KA was also a fine gentleman and a shikaari; akin JC of south. :)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Anne Frank! Don't ever read that crap!
Why?? :-?

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamn i love your habit of reading.

Keep it up. Just oshadharon.
One of the very few ways I love to engage myself that doesn't leave me tired after prolonged practice(for example Computer Gaming and Cycling are both very stressful practices).

- - - Updated - - -

going trekking somewhere ? i am also thinking to buy those travel story collections. :)

- - - Updated - - -

why, what bad did she do ?
No trekking plans in immediate future, but I do go for trips once or twice every year.

I had however planned for two treks that I want to go to as soon as possible: Kanchenjunga Basecamp at Goecha La and Manas Sarovar Trek via Nathula Pass(depends on whether Narendra Modi can pull it of this coming June and open that gateway to China).

- - - Updated - - -

congrats [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]! i read those JC and KA omnibus books many years back, though have only the latter with me. those years i was a regular trekker as well! i had just discovered iron maiden at that time, and reading about Sir JC's (my personal honorary title to him! he's one of my idols!) terrificly brave 'adventures', say for instance, about the Thaak man-eater and the paranormal incident related to it, on a cold winter night, with dim lights in my hostel-cabin, and with a track like 'dance of death' playing on my earphones, man! that was like living his experience! my salute to the awesomely brave and splendidly modest & humble late 'Caarpet saahib'! <(- -)

P.S. - KA was also a fine gentleman and a shikaari; akin JC of south. :)
Long avid fan of JC here, read his book first when I was 8 years old, in Bengali(Two Omnibus in Bengali are still sold for 60/- each, possibly the cheapest book in India), this time picked up the english volumes along with KA, and some guide books for trips to complete before I turn 30.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Long avid fan of JC here, read his book first when I was 8 years old, in Bengali(Two Omnibus in Bengali are still sold for 60/- each, possibly the cheapest book in India), this time picked up the english volumes along with KA, and some guide books for trips to complete before I turn 30.

great! you got to know well about him much earlier than i did. prior that i just knew his name and about his fame. :D
i have one book, in which the author describes his travelogues to places where JC hunted/spent time/wrote about. might come in handy if you are planning to visit UK sometime, esp. the places JC has written about in his books. i will tell the name of that book later today.

tkin

Back to school!!
great! you got to know well about him much earlier than i did. prior that i just knew his name and about his fame. :D
i have one book, in which the author describes his travelogues to places where JC hunted/spent time/wrote about. might come in handy if you are planning to visit UK sometime, esp. the places JC has written about in his books. i will tell the name of that book later today.
Please do, I want to add it to my collection, thanks.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
lenovo A6000 4G @7K​

Screen- viewing angles are great, no color change vastly 5"...
Build quality- good and looks premium compared to huawei honor, but back is delicate and flexes....slim and light weight...
Speed-no lag until now.low on ram but didn't see anything slow down...warm but not hot. speed like fluid flowing
Battery-1st charge got 4.5hrs Screen On Time
Sound: A-W-E-S-O-M-E F-O-R A 7K P-H-O-N-E DOLBY SOFTWARE & STEREO SPEAKERS
Call quality: great
removed default launcher with another launcher[don't remember name]
got for my friend, phone not with me.
*s14.postimg.org/tujgcyk65/IMG_9821.jpg

*s14.postimg.org/jhs3trkbh/IMG_9823.jpg

*s14.postimg.org/ikqqi0f4t/IMG_9825.jpg

*s14.postimg.org/binqyp57h/IMG_9826.jpg

*s14.postimg.org/s40fbh2n1/IMG_9829.jpg

*s14.postimg.org/kg8gw1xnh/IMG_9831.jpg

*s14.postimg.org/5izzv1kf1/IMG_9832.jpg