• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Local panwala also have them in stock sometimes
or u can drop by these sellers:
1.Medical Stores
2.General Stores or Local Baniya
3.Hardware Stores

good batteries: duracell,eveready,nippo

Are you kidding?
I'm referring to the small 3V battery that we have in motherboard as well. Why would Medical stores stock them for?

$hadow

Geek in making
LOL why thanks for uploading pics?

24x7 downloading for now. will look into developing after few months as I'm new to Linux .

I remember long time back when i asked some one to re upload the pic and that person said why should I re upload you must try from another browser and I was like dafaq

ajayritik

Technomancer

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I'm looking one for my formal shoes from Lee Cooper. Tried locally but not able to find any store that stocks shoe laces here. When it initially broke I bought from one bata shop some 3 months back.

AFAIK these things dont break easily,and you have broke it two times

ajayritik

Technomancer
AFAIK these things dont break easily,and you have broke it two times

I have been wearing branded shoes for quite sometime. Even this is first time for me. But I was ok overall with the shoes but now even the sole has cracked. Will think twice about getting Lee Cooper Shoes again.

- - - Updated - - -

^^looks nice.

Worried about the purchase. Primarily bought this to connect to my Car Stereo but as per few reviews heard that it's not working with Car Stereo. Has anyone had any issues with USB 3.0 Support Pen Drives not working on Car Stereo?
. Primarily bought this to connect to my Car Stereo but as per few reviews heard that it's not working with Car Stereo. Has anyone had any issues with USB 3.0 Support Pen Drives not working on Car Stereo?

Finally got the product today

post images

My fears came true. The main purpose I bought this is not served. When I try to play this on car stereo it's skipping the songs or trying to skip.

Top Bottom