Post your latest Purchase

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Don't think I will post them here. This is a show off topic after all.

If you want I can create a topic and mention about it in length. There's one topic created by someone in Anand or Guru, don't remember exactly where, called "Corsair Rant" and multiple people already posted about their lovely experience with them.

Corsair and Apple belong to same category for me, Apple a little bit higher than Corsair though.

Hearing some bad news against corsair for the first time.

Anyway, PM is always available if you want to share. :)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Got the Dell U2412M today. Love the portrait mode, howver bloody thing has a damn dead pixel :| It will stay in my storage until it's fixed, meh : My luck :cool:

*i.imgur.com/qwvQyUs.jpg[/IG][/URL]

[URL=*imgur.com/PN5qiTp][IMG]*i.imgur.com/PN5qiTp.jpg[/IG][/URL]

How to contact Dell CC btw? They need some damned service tag or something![/QUOTE]

how to see dead pixel??

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hearing some bad news against corsair for the first time.

Anyway, PM is always available if you want to share. :)
You have never visited their forum right? 7/10 threads are about hardware problems! I should've checked it before buying some expensive piece of junk.
how to see dead pixel??
You'll notice it with bare eyes.

Btw, Dell's after sales service is really fantastic. They sent me the replacement monitor within 18 hours of complaining, now that's freaking fast.

gamerguy

Right off the assembly line
FINALLY PURCHASED SAPPHIRE R9 270X DUAL X 2 GB DDR5 . MAN I AM SO HAPPY:-D IMG_20140424_214926.jpgIMG_20140424_195259.jpg
Purchased from Nehru place computer empire at rs- 14500.

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ok..................then care to correct me? May be pm cause we are going off-topic.
In the past we had off topic discussions going on this thread into pages so I guess couple of posts wouldn't matter unless it gets into some fight thread.
One of the reasons why Android is doing good if not great is that its available in lesser make models compared to iPhone which runs on iOs and costs a bomb. Also unless you are looking at only the Samsung Note or Galaxy S4, S5 models the others ones are relatively cheaper and in some cases can get a decent one for around 10k. However the latest iPhone I think is around 50k.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am talking about costly models only. Like S5 or HTC models above 40k. IPhone don't give problems in long run. But these costly models do give headache. Thats what I heard. One of my friend have s3. Its not 40k but still 30k is also costly for me, he cant zoom in as per his wish, the image will get max zoom or normal. And also he mentioned about few touch problems like, slide to call sometime doesn't work. Everything was good when mobile was new.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Absolutely no interest in your friend or about OFF TOPIC discussion, but your friend can do two things, move to USA or consult a doctor, a psychiatrist.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I am talking about costly models only. Like S5 or HTC models above 40k. IPhone don't give problems in long run. But these costly models do give headache. Thats what I heard. One of my friend have s3. Its not 40k but still 30k is also costly for me, he cant zoom in as per his wish, the image will get max zoom or normal. And also he mentioned about few touch problems like, slide to call sometime doesn't work. Everything was good when mobile was new.
Certain things don't change. And I rest my argument with this.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=255169]whatthefrak[/MENTION]: dude you don't have to be so rude I was not even arguing. If you were so much irritated then there was no need to reply. You can simply ignore too.
Sorry @all for being offtopic. [MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION]: ji ok

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=255169]whatthefrak[/MENTION]: dude you don't have to be so rude I was not even arguing. If you were so much irritated then there was no need to reply. You can simply ignore too.
I was rude because your friend's comment was dumb! Which one you prefer? I always choose the former :)

Top Bottom