Post your latest Purchase

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Senheisser HD201 Headphone from theitdepot.com for Rs.1320/ including shipping. (1260+60) MRP on the sticker is 1290/-.

channabasanna

In the zone
Purchase Date : 30-Aug-08
Place : Pragathi Computers, Bangalore
OCZ Vendatta 2 CPU Cooler Rs2850
Transcend DDR2 667MHz Laptop RAM Rs1800
Gave my old P4 2.66GHz Proccy, Intel D101GGC mobo, 512MB DDR400 RAM, CD Writer Rs2000

tkin

Back to school!!
Does anyone know whether the ASUS P5Q mobo is available in Kolkata and its price if it is? (Q goes to Kolkataia-Digitians)

imgame2

Padawan
Thanks x 10000000......0000 times, my fellow digitian for this info.:D:D
I really want this mobo.Can't wait to get my hands on it.:D:D:D

Still 1 Month to go for getting the Rig. :(

i asked about kingston 2GB DDR2 800 MHz ..its 2100/- now but after a week it will come down ...

shashank4u

Youngling
Bought a few hours ago.

APC 650 VA 350 watts

Price Rs 3200 with taxes, comes with CD, USB-LAN cable, and 4 power outlets.

imgame2

Padawan
Just checked the current prices on itwares ... And I was shocked.
I managed to get a decent price ... Actaully lesser. :)

its the classic case with every online shop actually not all the prices are updated ....only the products thats fast sellings are updated so is the case with itwares.......and it almost everytime happens that u will get the same thing for less locally ....

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Correct.Looks like they havent updated it yet.
Still I am happy ... To get these things at decent prices here(Lucknow).

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
Purchased Yesterday:

Intel C2D, Asus P5KPL - CM mobo, Corsair 800Mhz 1 GB twin RAM, Seagate Baracudda 329 GB SATA HDD, Zebronics Bijli Cabi with 450 W PSU, Logitech Side Scroll Mouse a& MM keyboard, AOC 913 BW 19" TFT and APC 650 VA UPS

all for 29.4k in Cochin

imgame2

Padawan
Purchased Yesterday:

Intel C2D, Asus P5KPL - CM mobo, Corsair 800Mhz 1 GB twin RAM, Seagate Baracudda 329 GB SATA HDD, Zebronics Bijli Cabi with 450 W PSU, Logitech Side Scroll Mouse a& MM keyboard, AOC 913 BW 19" TFT and APC 650 VA UPS

all for 29.4k in Cochin

congratulations !!

please tell me the price of AOC 19" ,and APC 650 VA UPS :)

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
congratulations !!

please tell me the price of AOC 19" ,and APC 650 VA UPS :)

I didn't asked for seperate price for monitor but the UPS costed 3.2k incl taxes.
Earlier queries i got estimate of 9.3 - 9.4 incl taxes. from some of the big shops here

Top Bottom