Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Thanks mate, I think transcend is a good one. atleast for a 2.5" one. I liked the thick aluminium body, that feels rugged. There's a one touch backup solution button on it too. There's nothing much to share about this case, except it's build quality, that is good. It does comes with a USB Data cable for both 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives, sporting two USB ports, where one works for data and power for a 2.5 inch one, and one more connected usb port for completing the higher power requirement for a 3.5 inch drive.

Buddy you still didn't tell me how much did you buy it for. Did you buy from Nehru Place?
Even I was looking for 3.5" External HDD Casing.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/10850065326_9d80661d9a.jpg
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3699/10850335733_c03a511caf.jpg
[url=

from Flipkart @ 928 , after discount of 20 %

Last edited:

digibrush

digitalpainter
@dead5, Congrats, nice purchase.
please Let me,
whats its pressure level?
is ithis able to rotate photoshop canvas with touch?

@Gollum, The Intuos5 is now 'Intuos Pro' and Bamboo became 'intuos'.

Gollum

Collector
@dead5, Congrats, nice purchase.
please Let me,
whats its pressure level?
is ithis able to rotate photoshop canvas with touch?

@Gollum, The Intuos5 is now 'Intuos Pro' and Bamboo became 'intuos'.

lol woot?

Well then I have to buy the Pro in december. Really looking forward to its pen tilt option and replaceable nibs.

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
20131112_233643.jpg20131112_233648.jpg

From Prime ABGB seller on Flipkart for 12.4k.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
LOGITECH G300
*i.imgur.com/ARyGYil.jpg

*i.imgur.com/jg8EY8Q.jpg

*i.imgur.com/yk5BNln.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/ERknj1B.jpg

*i.imgur.com/q45FZwu.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/XESfOnD.jpg?1

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Thanks.
btw amjath you also have G300?

first steps to gaming PC's :D , first buy a gaming mouse , then buy a gaming headphone...then play games in crappy old systems with those, convincing one's self that those stuff works cooler with a real gaming PC, convince mom and dad the same. Buy PC :D

flyingcow

Shibe
first steps to gaming PC's :D , first buy a gaming mouse , then buy a gaming headphone...then play games in crappy old systems with those, convincing one's self that those stuff works cooler with a real gaming PC, convince mom and dad the same. Buy PC :D

Hardest part is to convince :-D..then get the rig stolen by your brother :'(

Gollum

Collector
Hardest part is to convince :-D..then get the rig stolen by your brother :'(
Single child FTW!
I didn't want to blow money on a pro at my skill level :p

True, I have the basic bamboo pen. I just want to explore more opportunities with the Pro cause now I've got the hand of drawing straight on the screen.

One tip, try to do tracing [use a reference image, reduce the opacity of the layer, open a new layer on top and start to draw outlines, that way you will learn to be precise and steady on the screen.]

and stop crying, Laugh like I do, teeth and all :p :D

heidi2521

Padawan
Single child FTW!

True, I have the basic bamboo pen. I just want to explore more opportunities with the Pro cause now I've got the hand of drawing straight on the screen.

One tip, try to do tracing [use a reference image, reduce the opacity of the layer, open a new layer on top and start to draw outlines, that way you will learn to be precise and steady on the screen.]

and stop crying, Laugh like I do, teeth and all :p :D

No. :-x

And I'll try tracing.

Top Bottom