Post your latest Purchase

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
@anirban congo bhai..:D awesome mouse

Latest Purchase :

Genuine Swiss made: 7148 INR ...Nuff said

Genuine "china made" : compass, alarm, stopwatch, backlit, shock proof etc etc... 732 INR :D for rough use

may be it has laser-cutter or Missile guidance system, i just dont know, salute to "china ka maal" :lol:

wowowowo!! awesome replica! congrats dada!! :D

where did you buy that??? jakarta??

can i get it in pune??

Whoa, sexy looking watch... I drooled all over myself :p

In other news. I'm waiting for failkart to deliver my game.
If you are wondering, its a screenshot from my psvita browser...not the best one around but does the basic jobs.

lol failkart :D

congo!

Gollum

Collector
telescrope ka kya huva :lol: ?
if guitar bought please post pictures.

Surely dude, I'm going to buy the guitar today..got all my monthly expenditures calculated so I think I can go for a 13k guitar.
and telescope? you might have confused me with another member.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
i know you going to buy guitar but there is another member who posted of buying telescope for totally cheap price and we are waiting for his appearance here with his telescope pictures. do not buy from online pay more than online price in store.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
i know you going to buy guitar but there is another member who posted of buying telescope for totally cheap price and we are waiting for his appearance here with his telescope pictures. do not buy from online pay more than online price in store.

user name is RohanM.Yot can pm him,also.

nickzcool

Broken In
May b he is too busy watching stars:D:D

Gollum

Collector
Got my Guitar. Yamaha Pacifica 13k with bag and so on.
*imageshack.us/a/img405/1916/v3xh.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img11/263/m1jo.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img7/6584/k5ro.jpg
[IMGG]*nuansamusik.com/media/uploads/yamaha_pac_012_bl.jpg[/IMGG]

Gollum

Collector
Congrats.you got the best.feel free to ask any doubts in the musician's thread.

You know, I've never seen that thread. Where is it? Why don't you post a link, it will be quite helpful. Or maybe you could just add it in your signature.

Top Bottom