Post your C/C++ Programs Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkhlgeorge

Right off the assembly line
Re: Runnign TC version 3 on win 7-64 bit

Hey I recently installed windows 7 ultimate edition 64 bit on my computer. However ever since then Turbo C++ v3.0 has stopped functioning. I get the following error message-

*i47.tinypic.com/14dfths.png

I tried googling the problem and got the following results-
You can run Turbo C++ 3.0 on Windows XP 64 bit , Vista 32 bit and 64 bit OS (in full screen)

Install the software DOSBox ver 0.72 (Freeware) from the link below (Direct Link)

Code:
*prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dosbox/DOSBox0.72-win32-installer.exe?download
Before going to the details u have to create a folder (any name will do).

Here we name it as Turbo

Copy the TC into the Turbo folder (djdat: I think this means the copy of turbo c++ 3.0)

Run the DOSBox 0.72 from the icon located on the desktop or from the location of the installation folder

Then u are presented with two screens which look like the command prompt in Windows

Now you are presented with two screens. One with a Z prompt. U can ignore the other screen.

There type the following commands at the command prompt [Z]:

Mount [Type in any alphabet that u wish except z] [Type the source of the turbo C] press enter

For example (Type in the following commands after the Z prompt):

Z: mount d c:\Turbo\ [The folder TC is present inside the folder Turbo]

* Now u should get a message which says: Drive D is mounted as a local directory c:\Turbo\ ***

C:\> cd TC [The contents inside the folder Turbo gets mounted as a virtual drive (Here D drive)

i followed the instructions , TC worked , but it doesn't compile any of my programmes, I dont think its reading the library files- heres the error i get-

*img688.imageshack.us/img688/3276/15rd3kx.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aniket.awati

I am the Legend.........
Re: Post ur C/C++ Programs Here

whole lot of trouble just to get turbo c working...
lol

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

whole lot of trouble just to get turbo c working...
lol

tirthbodawala

....and */ after the comment.

can someone tell me what's wrong in this program.Using Dev C++
first of all declare the function calsum after namespace std;
and ur program would work

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

want to look at c++ real programing in DEV c++. download source files from below!

hXXp://CCC.ziddu.com/download/8211925/Neuti.zip.html

replace XX with tt
and CCC with www.
please feedback

abyss88

Broken In

plz write a function that will concatenate two circular linked lists...

thanks

Apple Juice

Broken In

@abyss
dood tis is nt de way. :mad: u sud try writinh tehj program n theen tryy 2 take help. i will try 2 help u sureely if u d0 dat. mayybe if i've s0me time i will help u. :mad:

the only thing i cann say now iz dat the tail of the first lnked list should point 2 the head of 2nd lnked lst and the tail of the 2nd lnked lst sud p0int 2 head of 1st lnked list. :(
u sud try 2 write using tis method. :cool:

visca la barca

abyss88

Broken In

dude...actually a friend is asking me to solve his problems....i'm not much into programming so..i suck at it..plz help out

Apple Juice

Broken In

but if ur frend d0esnt b0ther even to try to start soolving it, why wuud we bother :mad: if he wrritten an incorrectt program evenn i wud ave luved 2 help him butt tis is lazyness.

mes que un club:mad:

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

sorry if i m being harsh but i lyk people givin effort :(

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

gimme me day 0r two i mite write it tho :mad:

aniket.awati

I am the Legend.........

@apple juice, even if u write it..plz don't publish it.. it will encourage them to get it free without actually trying...

jamesroy

hi ,
i got project which already developed in c/c++ as visual studio project so i have to convert it into the java so can u give any information regarding whether any tool is available for conversion or suggest me any way to do this in short time
waiting for reply please its very urgent

Ei8t

Journeyman

Please someone reply FAST!!!
When do we make a Virtual Function "Pure"?

amraj

way to Future

can anybody help me to write code for displaying report in C. I would like to display a text file or any report file on screen through C program. While displaying the report line should be highlighted where the cursor is. This should not modify the original report or text file in any way.

mkdeep

any one good at programming and living in mumbai please PM me

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||

i want the offline version og this thread. IS there any method to download the whole thread...i dont want to save the page one by one......

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity

Can you solve this problem?

Most mobile phones have their own private dictionary of words to allow users to type messages
quicker. On a typical phone, each number key is assigned a subset of the alphabet
{a, b, ..., z}: 2 is assigned the subset {a, b, c}, 3 is assigned {d, e, f}, 4 is assigned {g, h, i}, 5 is
assigned {j, k, l}, 6 is assigned {m,n, o}, 7 is assigned {p, q, r, s}, 8 is assigned {t, u, v} and 9
is assigned {w, x, y, z}.
When the user types a sequence of numbers, this sequence is mapped to all possible
words that can be constructed from the key assignment. For instance, if the user types 66,
this could correspond to any one of the letter sequences “mm”, “mn”, “mo”, “nm”, “nn”,
“no”, “om”, “on” or “oo”. These letter sequences are looked up in the dictionary stored
in the phone and all matches are reported. For instance, if the phone’s dictionary contains
only “on” and “no” from this set of sequences, the user will be offered a choice of “on”
or “no” to insert in the message. Similarly, the input 4663 might be interpreted as either
“good” or “home”. An input sequence may have a unique interpretation—for example, the
only word in the dictionary matching the input 28 may be “at”. Other sequences may not
match any word in the dictionary—for instance, 99999.
Your task is the following. Given the typical assignment from number keys to letters of
the alphabet given above and given a dictionary of words, report the input sequence that
matches the largest number of words in the dictionary. For example, if the dictionary consists
of the words {at, on, good, no} then the answer is 66, because 66 matches both “on” and
“no” while no other input matches more than one word in the dictionary. On the other
hand, with the dictionary {at, on, good, no, home, gone}, the answer is 4663, because 4663
matches three words, “good”, “home” and “gone” in the dictionary.
Input format
The first line of input is an integer M, the number of words in the dictionary. This is
followed by M lines of input. Each line contain one word from the dictionary, where a word
is sequence of characters from the lowercase alphabet {a, b, c, ..., z}.
Note: Each word in the dictionary is, in general, an arbitrary sequence of letters from
{a, b, c, ..., z}. In particular, it is not assumed that the words stored in the dictionary are
valid words in English or any other language.
Output format
A single line containing the input sequence that matches the maximum number of words in
the dictionary. If multiple input sequences qualify for the maximum number of matches, it
suffices to report any one.
Test data
For all inputs, 1 < or equal to M < or equal to 100000. Each word in the dictionary is at most 8 characters long.
In 50% of the inputs, 1 < or equal to M < or equal to1000.

Example
Here is the sample input and output corresponding to the example discussed above.
Sample input 1
at
on
good
no
Sample output 1
Sample input 2
at
on
good
no
home
gone
Sample output 2
Note: Your program should not print anything other than what is specified in the output
format. Please remove all diagnostic print statements before making your final submission.
A program with extraneous output will be treated as incorrect!

Last edited:

trickr18

how to make a text editor using C?if anyone knows pls submit the result!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom