Post your 3DMark Results in Here

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Finally:

CPU-Z Validator 3.1

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-960 Processor,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. G1.Assassin score: X25543 3DMarks
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-960 Processor,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. G1.Assassin score: X4074 3DMarks

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty good. But vantage link's showing PhysX acceleration used, no score invalid. Also how you obtain X score in vantage, have you changed your monitor?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You dont need the higher res monitor it seems. Mine will scale lol.

I know that. I purposely enabled GPU Physx. I wanted to see the highest i can get.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it so? Will try it then. ;)

-------------
POST ADDED
-------------

That's the max I could get out of my current setup:-

*imgur.com/xf7XY.jpg

*imgur.com/aOXqN.jpg

*imgur.com/TdfGz.jpg

*imgur.com/C4NdO.jpg

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ great .. ;-)-_ List updated.

BTW, what was the cpu and gpu load temp during benchmarks ?? looks like the gpu reached almost ~85-90c during benchmarks.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, CPU was also breaching 80C. With my cooling equipments can't test any further. ;)

Mr.V

Journeyman
waaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :wah::wah::wah::wah::wah: !!!
I cant post as it doesnt display the results!!!!
It say that you have cheated and time is incorrec!!!

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ post your pc config in details and use latest 3DMark version. If possible post a offline score using only the screenshots ;-)

Yeah, CPU was also breaching 80C. With my cooling equipments can't test any further. ;)

What you have done so far is great - may be on winter when temps will drop again around 9-10c you will be able to reach more or are you planning for some water cooling ;-)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Water cooling won't be so easy in my cabby without modding it. Even Corsair H100 won't be easy to install.

Presently no plan on investing further, might get some good thermal paste, but then the stock paste of N620 is doing great.

S_V

In the zone
Don't spoil your setup for just Thermal upgrade.. The difference hardly you can see is 2-3 degrees drop... sometimes nothing or even worse, it might increase...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
3d Mark '06

*hwbot.org/image/808906.jpg

HWBOT- thetechfreak`s 3DMark06 score: 6991 marks with a GeForce 9500 GT DDR2

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
nice Oc and score buddy but do post a proper image with cpu-z pic and to shwo mem modules running at what speed you should post the pic of Memory tab.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Topgear Yes thing is. I think due to my defective mouse button the other tab got opened as a result the Main tab got changed. Will post some more benches soon.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
no sweat ;-) .. I'll wait for some more and try to include 3DMark Vantage score - that's more appropriate for your gpu.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
hey guys what s the reference for your scores??
the scores just seems to be climbing! how can i tell if mine.'s above or below average or excellent( other than fps's ofcourse)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Run a benchmark with everything at stock and set this as your rig's average performance point.

Now OC cpu/gpu/ram or any other hardware/software based performance tweak you want and run a 3DMark benchmark again - the score will increase.

simply you need to find out the average/minimum or maximum scores either compared to your own rig or with similar rig of the other's.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ there's no limit though you can check hwbot for highest possible 3DMark Score but if you want you can beat those ;-)

Top Bottom