Post the non-sense/Idiotic/Mindless things

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,

The Internet is huge and we come across many things which are useful to us or the public.

But sometime we also encounter things which completely Senseless with no meaning or use.

Or u can say Crap/Mindless etc :laughing_NF:

So, post any if u find on the internet here.

I will start with one I found on Amazon.in

I was looking for a Coffee maker and found this also in search list

Now do you think anyone will buy this at such an Amount ? May be by Companies for Paperback report.

Buy The 2016 Report on Commercial Electric Cooking Ranges, Deep-Fat Fryers, Griddles, Toasters, Coffe Makers, Coffee Urns, and Other Cooking Equipment: World Market Segmentation by City Book Online at Low Prices in India | The 2016 Report on Commercial Electric Cooking Ranges, Deep-Fat Fryers, Griddles, Toasters, Coffe Makers, Coffee Urns, and Other Cooking Equipment: World Market Segmentation by City Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.i

ratul

█████████████████
Hi Guys,

The Internet is huge and we come across many things which are useful to us or the public.

But sometime we also encounter things which completely Senseless with no meaning or use.

Or u can say Crap/Mindless etc :laughing_NF:

So, post any if u find on the internet here.

I will start with one I found on Amazon.in

I was looking for a Coffee maker and found this also in search list

Now do you think anyone will buy this at such an Amount ? May be by Companies for Paperback report.

Buy The 2016 Report on Commercial Electric Cooking Ranges, Deep-Fat Fryers, Griddles, Toasters, Coffe Makers, Coffee Urns, and Other Cooking Equipment: World Market Segmentation by City Book Online at Low Prices in India | The 2016 Report on Commercial Electric Cooking Ranges, Deep-Fat Fryers, Griddles, Toasters, Coffe Makers, Coffee Urns, and Other Cooking Equipment: World Market Segmentation by City Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.i

better to post screenshot before they correct the price. :silly_NF:

for me: Amazon.com: WireWorld - Platinum Starlight 7 HDMI Cable - 20 Meter: Electronic
*i.imgur.com/7qdSbnY.png

Also reviewed by LinusTechTips (Verdict, not worth, of course):

Top Bottom