POST ALL YOUR LAPTOP DRIVER Queries HERE..>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk1234

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for your reply Sude. but my problem is not yet solved. I tried installing DV2000 model laptop drivers, but that doesn't help me. I m install not done with Audio, Display and Network drivers.

Thanks
Sravan

vamsi360

Always confused
i just asked to solve my problem dude.Please solve it and post the procedure in this thread.I desperately need xp back on my 1525 inspiron.

anubhavj1

Broken In
I have compaq 501 TU laptop. I formatted it recently. But the drivers I tried to install are causing a problem. Most of the drivers for 501TU like wifi and audio it wasn't recognizing when i downloaded them from the net.Then I installed wifi driver for the 300 series and it worked but the audio driver still not working.
And the audio driver is the only driver left. The 501TU audio driver I tried to install repeatedly but it is not installing so I'd like to know if there is any way I can install the driver without formatting again and how to go about it? Please help.

PS: The main prob is the 501TU drivers are not installing on the 501TU laptop. I have windows 32 bit and downloaded drivers for the same but not working.

fabler

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I've compaq v2000 series laptop. It has 915 chipset with Intel 900 GMA graphic card. And I'm using windows vista. But I don't have windows vista drivers for my graphic card. Because of that I'm not able to get aero theme in my lappy..

Please provide me link to that driver..

Thanks in advance. :)

fabler..

anubhavj1

Broken In
I have compaq 501 TU laptop. I formatted it recently. But the drivers I tried to install are causing a problem. Most of the drivers for 501TU like wifi and audio it wasn't recognizing when i downloaded them from the net.Then I installed wifi driver for the 300 series and it worked but the audio driver still not working.
And the audio driver is the only driver left. The 501TU audio driver I tried to install repeatedly but it is not installing so I'd like to know if there is any way I can install the driver without formatting again and how to go about it? Please help.

PS: The main prob is the 501TU drivers are not installing on the 501TU laptop. I have windows 32 bit and downloaded drivers for the same but not working.
Still waiting for a reply to my problem.

OP
sude

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear members.. whose queries hasn't been solved yet..

i am sorry ...
i am currently busy in seminars and other work.. please bear with my delay..
ur queries will be solved in some days time..

SUDE

fabler

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I've compaq v2000 series laptop. It has 915 chipset with Intel 900 GMA graphic card. And I'm using windows vista. But I don't have windows vista drivers for my graphic card. Because of that I'm not able to get aero theme in my lappy..

Please provide me link to that driver..

Thanks in advance. :smile:

fabler..

Hi sude,

please answer my query...

Thanks bro...

rajatprakash

XP Drivers for HP dv2401TU & Compaq V3335TU Pls...
I've bought a new Compaq Presario C700,model C783TU Portable last two weeks ago. Win XP OS is installed in it. Further I installed Linux(Redhat Ent. Version 5).
The problem is that Graphical mode(GUI) is not working,i'm working only Command Line Mode. There is no graphics driver all.

I'm doing Redhat Certification Course,it is my need.I need the graphics driver as soon as possible.
Kindly do the needful.
Thanks & Regards.

I've bought a new Compaq Presario C700,model C783TU Portable last two weeks ago. Win XP OS is installed in it. Further I installed Linux(Redhat Ent. Version 5).

The problem is that Graphical mode(GUI) is not working,i'm working only Command Line Mode. There is no graphics driver all.

I'm doing Redhat Certification Course,it is my need.I need the graphics driver as soon as possible.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks.........

Last edited:
OP
sude

sude

dear anubhav..
please provide accurate details about ur model... along with a brief detail about ur cofiguration..
is it c501tu or f501tu..
waiting for an reply,..

SUDE

dear fabler..
sorry but ur driver for vista isnt available.. on net. i am searching.. if i get it i would let u know...

SUDE

dear rajatprakash..
i have got ur query details... will me searching and letiing u know u..in due time..

SUDE

Last edited:

fabler

Journeyman
hi sude,

dear fabler..
sorry but ur driver for vista isnt available.. on net. i am searching.. if i get it i would let u know...

Thanks for reply...

But is there any trick to enable aero theme in non supported chipset in vista..?

OP
sude

sude

Last edited:

cyber_ral

Broken In
dear sude,
i have a compaq presario c797vu laptop and am struggling to install the audio drivers for windows xp. this is a new laptop which came with free dos and the compaq store ppl installed win xp and gave it to me. the audio was working perfectely. i later re-installed xp and lost all d drivers :(... i managed to find every other driver but am still struggling to install the correct audio drivers. the c700 series driver u uploaded on ur earlier post also didnt work. pls help!!

OP
sude

sude

dear anubhavj
here are the links to ur drivers:
link1: *www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/35936-driver-problem-presario-c500-c501tu.html

all the important drivers are lisetd above..

do reply on queries..

SUDE

dear cyber_ral,
do one thing ask the compaq store hoy they installed the audio drivers or ask them to give u the link to download the driverss..
ok call their toll free number..

meanwhile.. i am searching the net and wud let u kno..

SUDE

Last edited:

Silver86

hi i have thinkpad R52 A1860 model laptop of intel motherboard of 60 GB hard disk and 1.86 Ghz processor speed and 256 MB of RAM . my query is i have a problem with my combo drive that when i insert any cd or DVD it does not read in short my combo driver is not working properly i guess but when i see it's property it shows there that this device is working properly can u solve this query ? or what is the problem with my combo drive?

fabler

Journeyman
hi sude,

do you have any ways to enable aero theme on GMA 900 drivers on vista..

Thanks..

Fabler..

bipulagarwal

Hi Sude,
I have checked the link for compaq presario V3335TU to download drivers. I have a problem and its quite serious :( - I have formatted Vista from my laptop and installed XP. now almost everything is working except my speakers. I have to do a lot of voice chat with my clients but I am no more able to do this. i tried downloading many different drivers i found on HP website however nothing worked perfectly. One driver made my speaker works but as soon as i plug in the headphone it automatically resets the speaker volume to full while headphones still not working. :(

please help.
Thanks, Bipul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom