Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sude

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear radonryder..
here are ur drivers..
link1.>> *forums12.itrc.hp.com/service/forum...47627+1217520908331+28353475&threadId=1192658

link2.>> *h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3380544&lang=en#

all ur required drivers u will find in the above links..

download and in case of any query do reply.

SUDE

avikannan

Right off the assembly line
hi thanks for the gud tread,

please help me find drivers for my compaq notebook V3000 series , V3702AU.

not able to find driver for audio , ethernet and chipset.

please help me out.

thanks in advance , have a nice day

lifetester

hey sude plz do something yaar..
i need the driver for the following model..
Wipro I value
Model No : WIVNBC200

i need it urgently..
i also have posted erlier in the same head...
plz reply..
bye.

OP
sude

sude

@avikannan..
here are ur driver list..
i am providing 2 links .. choose any one..
1st.. *www.laptops-drivers.com/compaq/download-xp-drivers-for-compaq-presario-v3702au.html

2nd.. *forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forum...47626+1217691496052+28353475&threadId=1190697

Prob.solved??

reply on any query..

SUDE

@lifetester..

unfortunately, its taking a bit more time to locate ur driver for the model u requested...
i want some more time..
b t w, i got some information that u got a driver cd with the laptop.. isnt it..
meanwhile, plz provide some details about ur laptop and
also mention if any website regarding wipro laptops.. (this details should come with the manual etc..plz check)

lastly i can understand the urgency.. but plz try to cooperate with me too...

still searching..

SUDE

Last edited:

padfoot

dear padfoot, i couldnot get the meaning of the below lines.. please elaborate..

SUDE
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dear padfoot.
here are the drivers for dv2000 Laptop..
this drivers should work fine with ur system...
if it doesnt do reply..

here is the link...
*h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=au&dlc=en&product=1817074&lang=en

SUDE

dear lifetester, please provide some details regarding ur lapp.
like chipset, etc..

SUDE

Dear sude! THANKS FOR THE HELP! I got the drivers. And to elaborate the problem u asked for, i was in search for the software for the fingerprint scanner. I got the persona software from the site itself. Now my biggest problem is the 'BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH' that shows up frequently. I ran a diagnostic for the RAM and HDD. No problems were found. What shall i do to get rid of that problem?

naveenkumartp

HI,
i am using campaq c786tu, i need bluetooth drivers. please give me the link from where i can download them?

i am using windows XP profesional.

thanks,
naveen

lifetester

HI sude..
thnx for replyting..
yaar actually i have bought this laptop in second..
so i've nt any more info like its manual or anything else...
& yes cn u tell me hw to find chipset detail...?
and i also tried to search from wipro's website.. but cnt find anything from there..
so.. plz do something,,
and yes..thanks to unstnd my urgency....

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Use windows update dude in case you wanna update drivers :D
To find details about everything use software like Tune Up Utilities

free157

Hi friends,
I need compaq C786TU all driver , xp compatible. Please give link.I doubt official website have all drivers

milestones09

need drivers for ma laptop

i got a new compaq presario785tu laptop.i have lost ma drivers any one plz post display drivers for xp-sp2 and webcam drivers for vista.it them urgent i tried googling but i could't find them in hp site .. any one plz p ost them

OP
sude

sude

@free157
@milestones09

here are the drivers for both the laptop models u have specified...
the drivers i am providing are of C783TU .. but dont worry they will work just fine on ur laptop..
-----------
*saysprasad.wordpress.com/2008/07/11/compaq-presario-c783tu-drivers-for-windows-xp/

for audio drivers go to the following link:
www.mediafire.com/?9duyqzcxwyh

for any additional drivers post ur queries here..!!
any queries.. lemme know..

SUDE

spp_itim

Broken In
FULLY WORKING Compaq Presario C700 Laptop's AUDIO DRIVER..

dear users of diGit Forum and Compaq Presario C700 Series Laptop users..
here is the fully working AUDIO DRIVER for Compaq presario C700 Series laptop..

some days back i contacted compaq custo.care and also through chat regarding my laptop's audio driver (MODEL: C783TU). they provided but its not being recognized by my system...

after some rigorous investigation on net and other media.. i finally got the drivers installed and ONE THING MORE..
WHEN HEADFONES ARE PLUGGED IN, I HEAR AUDIO ONLY FROM THE HEADFONES ONLY, AND NOT FROM THE SPEAKERS...

i have uploaded the setup to mediafire.com

Here's the link..
go ahead and download the setup .. and wipe of ur audio driver queries (for Compaq C700 Series users only..)

link: www.mediafire.com/?9duyqzcxwyh

any quries..???
post here

SUDE
Thanks for driver bro but during install displays error "Media not present" like that. Plz help

free157

Hi, I am using compaq c786tu model. How much difference do we have in window xp and vista driver?Can vista driver can be used for xp ?

ssk1234

Hi,

i have HP DV2519tu laptop with me. And i have removed Vista and installed XP sp2 on it.
But i could not able to find the drivers for XP on the website. they have only given drivers for vista and these are not compatible for XP. Could someone can help me in this.

Waiting for a reply.

thanks
Sravan

OP
sude

sude

dear ssk1234..
the solution 2ur query is on the first page of this thread...

anyway here are the drivers for dv2000 Laptop..
this drivers should work fine with ur model...
if it doesnt do reply..

here is the link...
*h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=au&dlc=en&product=1817074&lang=en

SUDE

@spp_itim..
can u post ur model number of ur lapp.. along with the configuration..???

SUDE

Last edited:

vamsi360

Always confused
dude.......plz listen to me and post the exact answer.U are telling something and saying that the problem is solved although it is not solved......
SOLVE THIS:::::::

How to install XP on dell inspiron 1525 notebook dual booting with vista.Do it practically and tell.Please dont paste the other stuff given in the web.They never seem to work.Hope u answer this with your own personal experience.

OP
sude

sude

dude.......plz listen to me and post the exact answer.U are telling something and saying that the problem is solved although it is not solved......
SOLVE THIS:::::::

How to install XP on dell inspiron 1525 notebook dual booting with vista.Do it practically and tell.Please dont paste the other stuff given in the web.They never seem to work.Hope u answer this with your own personal experience.

dear vamsi..
in ur above msg theres no indiacation of ur query..??
previously u posted regarding ubuntu drivers in linux..!!

SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom