[Complaint] Possibly duplicate card from Tradus

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
I had ordered a Samsung 8GB Class 6 MicroSD Memory Card from Tradus.com on 27/10/12 for Rs. 254/- and received their shipment on 3/11/12 but packaging is very poor quality(check the images).

img02.jpg

img01.jpg

I had also sent a mail to Tradus regarding this thing

Dear Tradus,

I have received my Shipment of Samsung 8GB Class 6 MicroSD Memory Card
(Sub Order Id: 6151601) on 3/11/12. But the packaging of this product
looks extremely poor and it seems the card was open before it was
packed in this box. I'm attaching the actual image of shipment that
was inside the Tradus packet I received. If you look at it carefully,
you can see that the box has been sealed using an ordinary Cello tape.
The package seems to have been sent like that to me by seller.
I had once ordered a Kingston card from your website, and the
packaging was standard one which comes from the company. I have
trusted Tradus and I do not expect this kind of negligence from a
reputed company like yours. Plz resolve this issue as soon as
possible. I haven't yet opened this card yet. Do not ask me to use
this card as the only solution to this problem is replacement.

Plz see the image below of what I expected:
*www.dealsupto.com/wp-content/uploa...SS-6-mobile-micro-Sd-Memory-Card1-213x300.jpg

Regards

They did not respond to mail so I called them the lady on the other end told me this is the standard packaging by Samsung and if I want a replacement I'll have to send it back to them(I'll have to bear the cost). This card was moving all over inside the box and they tell me that this is the standard packaging.

So only one thing to say "Do not trust Tradus.":-(

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
The card says made in taiwan and box says made in Korea. The bill that you have, does it have the same serial number as on back of the card? Try registering the card in Samsung India support page Online Service Center

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

See the connectors, its used.

Looks like a used card to me.

What can I do about it? Can you guys help me in this issue? Bcoz Tradus seems to completely ignore this problem.

The card says made in taiwan and box says made in Korea. The bill that you have, does it have the same serial number as on back of the card? Try registering the card in Samsung India support page Online Service Center

I'll check the Bill once I reach home today. Can you tell me which one is the Serial no by looking at the picture, bcoz whenever I enter the Serial it says Invalid Serial.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Even i have had a sour deal once with tradus. not recommended.

did you have a word with the seller of the card? asking them through tradus usually doesn't work, but you should be able to get their contact-details upon googling their name.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I'll check the Bill once I reach home today. Can you tell me which one is the Serial no by looking at the picture, bcoz whenever I enter the Serial it says Invalid Serial.

It should one of those lines mentioned at the back of Micro SD. Sad part is that not only Samsung care requires you to register phone/address to sign up so that then you can register/check the product's warranty period. But then they have this section which shows where you can locate serial number on the product, but sadly there isn't any information about that. But one of the code should be the serial number. If the serial number on the packaging/ product and bill are different, I question them.

That's why I hate some of these online stores that have been coming up lately.

Naxal

Little Kid
Thanks for posting. Will ask the website first to provide actual image of the product to sent as otherwise wont place order based on those good looking ads show instead of product image !!

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Now I'm absolutely sure this is either a duplicate or used card there is no S/n written on the receipt. Those thugs cheated me.

Tradus001.jpg

Tradus002.jpg

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
I agree this card looks like a used one. I have bought the same from Snapdeal with excellent packaging and your packaging looks nowhere close to bad its the worst. Demand a refund/replacement as soon as possible.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Send them back .. I got a incorrect time sent them back and got refund after 15-20 days , tradus ain't any good ..very bad support ,No replies

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Send email to tradus and the seeler and wait for their reply for 3-4 days. And do report the issue to Samsung India.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

I agree this card looks like a used one. I have bought the same from Snapdeal with excellent packaging and your packaging looks nowhere close to bad its the worst. Demand a refund/replacement as soon as possible.

I did call them once there is a long waiting queue more than 10-15mins.

Send them back .. I got a incorrect time sent them back and got refund after 15-20 days , tradus ain't any good ..very bad support ,No replies

They told me if I'm not satisfied with the product then send it back to them(I'll have to bear the cost).

Send email to tradus and the seeler and wait for their reply for 3-4 days. And do report the issue to Samsung India.

I had sen that mail to Tradus(the one in the quote), they didn't reply so I had to call them, I think if I send them they're sure to be ignored. How can I contact Samsung India?

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Tradus isn't that bad as I perceived earlier, yesterday I received a mail from them.

Hi Suraj,

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your order for Samsung 8GB Class 6 MicroSD Memory Card against sub-order ID 6151601. I sincerely regret that the product sent by the seller HIMAXTECHNOLOGY was not in the standard packing of the brand.

Therefore, I request you to please return the product to us and we have requested the seller to arrange for the replacement against the order.

Please pack the product and drop the package to the following Bluedart office using the account # ******, to send the product free of cost.

PUNE

Pincode 411005
Address BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD
ACE APTT,GR.FLR, PLOT # 547
B/H TEPAN HOSPITAL,OFF J M RD.
OPP.MODERN HIGH SCHOOL
Location PUNE
Telephone Customer Service - 022-28241234, 18602331234
Location - 020 - 25512562, 65003258/259

I have attached a return invoice with this mail. Please take a printout of the invoice, fill in the details and attach the invoice with the package.

The address where the product has to be sent is:

IBIBO Web Private Limited
6th Floor,
Pearl Towers, Plot No 51,
Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002.

You may also opt to send the product back through other courier services and we will reimburse the courier charges incurred through a gift voucher.

Once sent, please share the courier tracking number with us so that we can track the return shipment.

You may visit our self help & FAQs section to get your queries resolved instantly Tradus | Online Shopping India - Buy Books, Mobiles, Cameras Online in India

For further query, please write to us.

Regards,
Team Tradus

I'm gonna send it back to them lets see what happens.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Nice.. May be you receive a similar card back again :p

Yeah I hope so. Lets see.

But they did not send me any return invoice with the mail. I have requested them to send it to me but they haven't yet responded.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ no attachment with the mail ? like they said on the mail.

anyway, posting on forum showing it's effect IMO.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Actually I've asked Tradus' PR to give me an official comment about the situation+ few more tradus complaints for the article I am writing about carelessness that online retailers are taking and casually brushing it off- such as this. They haven't replied yet, but I am hoping it will solve issues but honestly tradus.com seem to be filled with grey market dealers where possibility exists (just like in real world for walk in customers) that chances of selling duplicate products is high. Reality is that one cannot sell anything below a market price.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Received the return invoice yesterday. Sent the parcel via BLUE DART. I hope they return the product back soon.

Top Bottom