Portable Power Bank for Mobile phone

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hello people, so i need a portable power bank for my phones. Smartphones as we all know have poor battery life and while travelling, i always cant seem to find a charging point to charge my phones. So am looking for a portable charger with capacity of about 7500mah or more. My primary phone being Sony SL, i need a charger which can charge the phone 2-3 times atleast. The budget is about 2000-2500. Also prefer a charger which can charge the phone as fast as possible. Please help.

Anyone??

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You can go with Amazon but shipping charges are heavy but anyways here is the link:Amazon.com: 7500mAh USB Power Bank Portable External Battery Pack For iPhone iPad iPod Samsung Galaxy HTC

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
There are few options in FK and infibeam too..could you help me with those too??
Sony CP-F2LSA Power Bank for Smart Phones/Tabs Price: Buy Sony CP-F2LSA Power Bank for Smart Phones/Tabs Online in India - Infibeam.com
Vox 12000 mAh Power Bank Price: Buy Vox 12000 mAh Power Bank Online in India - Infibeam.com
Ambrane Portable 8000 mAh Power Bank With Dual USB Ports Price: Buy Ambrane Portable 8000 mAh Power Bank With Dual USB Ports Online in India - Infibeam.com

How are these??Any idea about these brands??

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ok i need a minor help...can anyone here explain to me the difference between lithion polymer batteries(for eg the Sony one) and a normal lithion ion battery.Is it more efficient.What is the charging speed?

Top Bottom