[Query] PNY RMA query.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Hello Guys! Long time.

A friend of mine bought a PNY powerbank 8000 portable charger from indiatimes shopping.
But it doesn't work. It turns ON but when a mobile is connected it turns off. When contacted indiatimes CC they do not have sufficient information regarding the PNY service centre details.
When asked for a replacement they are failing to do the same saying that the product is under warranty.

So can anyone provide the details of PNY RMA process in India ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
doesn't look like it has any service center in India:
PNY Technologies Asia Pacific Limited

you can try this for more info:
*www.facebook.com/PNYIndia

saswat23

Human Spambot
AFAIK Fortune Marketing is the distributor for PNY products. Contact them.
Welcome to Fortune Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

And you should have first confirmed about their service center before buying (online).

saswat23

Human Spambot
When I had been to them around 20 days back, they had posters of HP, PNY, and TENDA stating distribution and A.S.S.
So, I think they still RMA PNY.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
AFAIK Fortune Marketing is the distributor for PNY products. Contact them.
Welcome to Fortune Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

Contacted them, they said they deal only with PNY pen drives & added that they don't have any knowledge on power banks..

you can try this for more info:
*www.facebook.com/PNYIndia

Thanks for the tip, this helped actually.. Posted on their page & they replied stating whom to contact.
Balaji Solutions Limited

After contacting the manager, he asked me to send the defective product to him. Sent the package on 1-aug-'13 & i got a call the very next day(2-aug-'13) asking my address. He also added that the product is replaced & will be shipped the same day.

So today(3-aug-'13) received the package. It was stuffed well & now the power bank works as advertised.

The whole process was actually pretty fast & pain-free TBH. I'd recommend PNY products for their ASS is good.

Top Bottom