PMP's for 6K and Above

dippi_taurus

Broken In
Hello guys,
I'm planning to buy a PMP for around 6K budget. I can increase it to a couple of thousands. The player should have expandable memory, FM tuner and recorder, should play audio formats like MP3, FLAC, OGG and others. If it also has video playback capabilities then good, but I wouldn't settle less than one which plays Mpeg-4 and MKV, good earphones, Touch screen is not a necessity but prefer a capacitive one, good battery backup, scratch resistant.
I'm planning to buy it in 2 weeks or maybe next month.

Regards

Krow

Crowman
Cowon J3 4GB is for around 10k, that should fit most of your needs (dunno about FM). Else if you do not mind a resistive screen, look at Cowon C2, but both these may be a tad too small for video.

If you don't mind average battery life and bad UI, Nationite S-Flo 2 is there for around 7-8k.

OP
dippi_taurus

dippi_taurus

Broken In
Cowon J3 4GB is for around 10k, that should fit most of your needs (dunno about FM). Else if you do not mind a resistive screen, look at Cowon C2, but both these may be a tad too small for video.

If you don't mind average battery life and bad UI, Nationite S-Flo 2 is there for around 7-8k.

Hmmm ok...... I'll go with Cowon J3 for now. But if I change my mind and decide to have only audio with FM and all the above features and not go for any video options what and which brand would you suggest?

Krow

Crowman
Hmmm ok...... I'll go with Cowon J3 for now. But if I change my mind and decide to have only audio with FM and all the above features and not go for any video options what and which brand would you suggest?

Cowon is the one you need for audio. Other options are Sandisk Sansa Clip+ or Fuze+. UI is not iPod class but it meets all your requirements. (Don't know whether it has FM, please check).

warrior047

In the zone
are there any games like angry birds on D3 or J3 available as free? Need some best and simple casual games...where and how can I get them?

Top Bottom