Plzz Help its urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

In the zone
I have a Dell Laptop and the problem is whenever i switch it on its asking me a

password:confused:....I think its a bios password..i never gave any bios password....I

doubt on my friend may be he has given....can anyone tell how to break the

password because am not able to boot in windows...:mad:...Plzzz help

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
well if you are ok working with pc hardware you could take the case off find the little battery that keeps a charge going to your bios,Well, removing battery can be dangerous, battery may leak if unproperly taken off, so don't remove battery,you can esaily break plastic that battery is kept in. I recommend clearing CMOS. Shorting two pins up 10 sec. will do it

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Oh! Laptop bios batteries are hidden deep below the keyboard (usually) and its not always easy to remove it. The first thing to do is search the net for bios password cracking utilities. If it doesn't work then call Dell customer care (in case its under warranty). If even that doesn't work, take it to the local laptop repair shop and ask them to remove the battery and reset the password. I wouldn't recommend taking the laptop apart yourself and fixing things unless you are comfortable and confident about it.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
try n google it out....... if ur dealer is a local vendor then u can take the lappy to him..... generally motherboards have a default password which is used by the proffessionals while troubleshooting ur repairing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom