Plzz help internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

In the zone
I had earlier posted my net connection problems here and now what i did is formatted the system , connected a LAN card ....everything is fine than before but its disconnecting frequently again when i connect its connects but why is the problem persist....and one more thing my LAN LED is red in color....Can anyone tel what it indicates?:confused:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Red colour LAN LED indicated ur LAN Connection is ON............Unplug the cable n u'll c that the LED got OFF..................

Now, for ur main problem I can only tell that its all about luck...............try dwnloading latest driver frm ur manufacturer's site..............and install it.................if the problem persists................sorry then no idea.................

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
r u on BSNL? If the ADSL (link) green colord light goes off, u'l be disconnected. This mostly happens because of too much interfrnc in ur telephone line...

paroh

Padawan
Did u check the SNR Margin (dB): and Attenuation : of the line from your router.
and also try to change the Modulation to Mode:G.DMT in the router.

As i also getting Low SNR Margin and High Attenuation in ADSL2+ mode and frequent disconnection. SNR down 11 up 13 and attenuation down 36 and 27 up
but by changing the modulation from adsl2+ to G.DMT my SNR margin increases to
SNR Margin (dB): down 30.3 up 25.0
Attenuation (dB): down 26.0 up 13.5

OP
smile

smile

In the zone
am using youtelecom connection.............i feel after formatting also is getting disconnecting .... i contacted youtelecom and technical person told me it may be due to virus :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom