Plz Urgent Graphics Card Help

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Good Buddy . Just buy one SSD and you are above 7 !!!
Also , Thanks For Clearing My Doubt for GTX 560 that it wil fit in cm 310 .

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
Good Buddy . Just buy one SSD and you are above 7 !!!
Also , Thanks For Clearing My Doubt for GTX 560 that it wil fit in cm 310 .

Thanks mate :D

will buy ssd when it will get cheap :p too much costly...

@ Jackell - can you post the idle and load temp of your gpu or else a review would be great on review section of the forum.

Which application need to use for it?

Which application can monitor my CPU and GPU temp from my desktop?

Which application will be good for benchmarking? (Without damaging my card :p )

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
use hwinfo fr cpu, gpu temp and volt monitoring.

for benchmark use 3DMark 11, DiRt 3, Metro 2033, Crysis 2, Unigine Heaven, AvP 2010 etc.

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
use hwinfo fr cpu, gpu temp and volt monitoring.

for benchmark use 3DMark 11, DiRt 3, Metro 2033, Crysis 2, Unigine Heaven, AvP 2010 etc.

Thanks mate.

Please check following is normal temp for GPU?

*img825.imageshack.us/img825/1919/tempni.png

I even not started playing game..

Registered My Zotac GPU for more 3 yrs warranty (Free) Total = 5 yrs :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ if it's idle gpu temp then it's a bit on the higher side - post the load gpu temp.

SRA

Broken In
while idle my Zotak 560 ti , shows temp around 39 deg C and while playing games it goes around 62 deg C , I have 3 fans in my cabinet all are Cooler Master 120mm .

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Jackell - 70-72c is within safe zone - if you want lower temps try increasing your fan speed manually - your gpu fan speed under load is currently only 53% acc to the pic - so there's lots of room left to bring down the gpu temp more and even for OCing too.

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
@ Jackell - 70-72c is within safe zone - if you want lower temps try increasing your fan speed manually - your gpu fan speed under load is currently only 53% acc to the pic - so there's lots of room left to bring down the gpu temp more and even for OCing too.

Thanks top:p

But how to do this? (Increase fan speed and overclock)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
use this :
*event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/
or this ;-)
EVGA | Software | EVGA Precision

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
It is safe, that is you overclock it in a limit with right settings :). Go step by step, with small memory, shader, clock speed increments. Follow some gpu oc guides and always keep monitoring your temps.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
another tip is - don't play with volt settings if you are not comfortable and you will be on safer side always - don't even think about running furmark even for once.

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
another tip is - don't play with volt settings if you are not comfortable and you will be on safer side always - don't even think about running furmark even for once.

Ok :)

Yes I read 2 threads about furmark testing and GPU was dead :(

I will not think to download also :p

And I have bought 2 fans as you said 120MM and 80MM for side panel but those both need to be exhaust or intake or exhaust and intake to keep GPU normal..

Coz 2day while playing Batman AC GPU temp reached to 77c at one time. (I have increased Fan speed using afterburner and ideal temp for GPU is 45c now :) )

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
if you are referring to the side panel - you can install one 120mm fan at bottom part and one 80mm fan on the upper side.

Dude received both fans but one issue upper fan was 90mm :( but attached it in other holes :p

But I dont understand which side is for intake and for exhaust ..?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there are arrow markings on the fan ( look very carefully ) to indicate the air flow direction and for CM fans the silver color hologram type label side is usually for intake ie if you place the fan as side intake make sure you can see the silver colored label from outside and the half white and half black label side is for exhaust.

Top Bottom