Plz tell me how to install UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_dhiraj

Right off the assembly line
can ne1 plz guide me as how to install the unreal tournament in this months digit dvd. it has extracted a ut4mod file which doesnt opens. i have a winxp on my system

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
1st thing 1st check ur sys cnfg wether it supports ut'04......high req. n wat u hav on digit is the mod which installs some additional components to ur ALREADY installed game....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys is the UT-2004 avaliable on the DIGIT CD/DVD?? if yes then in wich month's mag?? plz help me out and yes thanx for lettin' me know that MODS only work on a fully installed game coz even i tried installin the MOD version but was unsuccessful so i thought that maybe i must be doin sumthing wrong.but thnx neways as i came across this info on this FORUm

cheers n peace....

:wink:

hack expert

In the zone
maybe they had give a demo of ut 2004 in some issue id on exactly remember which one

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I dont seem to remember the UT2004 demo on a Digit CD/DVD. Was it given, guys? :?

infernus

Broken In
enoonmai said:
I dont seem to remember the UT2004 demo on a Digit CD/DVD. Was it given, guys?

Yup. The playable beta preview was given in April 2004 Digit Playware CD.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey Thanx ""INFERNUS"" :p u always come to my rescue DUDE, 8)

well now i can install the UT-2004 BETA version and will install the MODS now.

thanx DUDE 8) 8)

cheers n peace.....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@ashu888ash888: i dont think any mods/new maps work on demos....i tried getting new maps 2 work but they dont show up in the menu....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey thanx ""NEMESIS"" well so is there any other way to play the different mods/maps?? in UT-04??

thanx cheers n peace.... :) :)

infernus

Broken In
Mods and additional maps dont work with the demo versions. Im afraid the only way to use the mods and maps is to get the full version. Go ahead dude. Buy the game. Its really worth your money.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey "INFERNUS" but will this UT-2004 run on my PC with most of the effects turned ON and the frame rates being good enough without any glitches ???? :? :?

I hv a P-4,2.0 Ghz PC with 40 gb hard disk, 256 MB DDR RAM and nVIDIA Ge force FX 5200 256 MB DDR RAM GRAPHICS CARD with 17" samsung monitor and 5.1 1500 WATTS mercury speakers.

do help me out Dude.. :)

cheers n peace.....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ashu888ashu888......u can aaraam se run Ut2k4 on the Geforce 5200 card and the graphics will be pleasureable too even though at low resolutions and effects.....trust me :wink:

@prof.....Ut2k4 Demo was given with the Digit DVD and i suppose it had All the modes available for playin but the just One or two Playable Maps.....Like Dm_rankin For Deathmatch Tournament :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
No, allwyndlima. He wants to install the ut4mod Mod files for the game. Thats not possible with the demo, as infernus said. He needs the full version of the game. He wasnt talking about modes or gametypes, I think.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yup prof i do know that the Mods need the Original game copy to Add em on but i suppose he was askin if the game (demo or full) would work on his System req which is obviously a big yes :wink:

but if he was askin for the Mod installtion the i dun think it will run without the Full copy of the game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.