## plz suggest split ac for my clinic ##

kadirmkarthik

Broken In
Hi ,
I am a doctor and having a clinic in the basement of a 3 storey
building.
Need split ac for my consulting room ( aluminium partitioned)
measurement 22×16.
The entrance is the only route by which sunlight enters and no
ventilating provisions.
Usage period will be 6-8 hours everyday for 5 months a year.
My requirements:
What is the tonnage required?
What brand to go for?
Is inverter model appropriate or should go for 5 star rated non-
inverter.
My place is a suburban.
My budget is 45-50 k
Expecting your replies,
Dr.karthik.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Sharp 1.5 Ton Inverter AH-XP18MV . Since theres no heat in basement from direct sunlight that awesome Sharp AC will be your best buy.

Go through this for a complete understanding.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consumer-...18mv-1-5ton-eco-inverter-air-conditioner.html

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
+1
yah u need some inverter ac. but ac doesn't provide ventilation, u will have to open the windows once in a while.....

OP
K

kadirmkarthik

Broken In
Sharp 1.5 Ton Inverter AH-XP18MV . Since theres no heat in basement from direct sunlight that awesome Sharp AC will be your best buy.

Go through this for a complete understanding.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consumer-...18mv-1-5ton-eco-inverter-air-conditioner.html

Thanks a lot.
see can 1.5T will suffice in my room with more than 300 feet area? using less tonnage for a room will not make ac run continously and increase electricity bills? (Just for clearing up my mind)
does sharp provides nice service in suburban areas too?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
About Service its best to talk with the dealer from whom you gonna buy.As far Kolkata where I live in the service is good,till now and touchwood. A 1.5 ton inverter does what a 2 ton conventional ac does hence its safe. For eg I use the same ac in my bedroom which is a bit over 266 sqft and theres roof on top and west on one side and then theres the famous Kolkata Humidity,trust me Im happy with what the 1.5 ton does in that worst case scenario! A 2 ton inverter for you will be an overkill,no matter what the sales guy tells you.

icebags

Technomancer
^ actually he may need a 2ton, considering a 266sqft room may hold 20-30 ppl waiting in chair for maybe some long time.....depending on his fame and figure.

and a closed space may get stuffy with that many people.

bhuvi321

Right off the assembly line
Doctor, I would suggest you should go for I-General AC. It will cost more but its the best in the business.

$hadow

Geek in making
I would say if not sharp get O'General Ac and 1.5 ton will also serve your purpose well.

OP
K

kadirmkarthik

Broken In
Thanks everyone.... I have made up my mind towards sharp 1.5T eco inverter model. ( o general has horrible support in and around my place and about 4 or 5 friends of mine are suffering)
Let me try installing and use this sharp one now, and will get in touch with you guys in a month

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Yes , Fujitsu General does that, sell the AC and forget that you exist. ETA the company doing a the after sales is good only in Chennai , other than that , I'm sceptical about getting their unit. The Generals compressor is good but their efficiency ain't as good when its inverter but cooling is good in BTU.

Top Bottom