plz suggest SONY XPERIA M is good or not?.....

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
i'm going to buy a decent entry level budget phone around 12-15k...
plz suggest whether SONY XPERIA M is worth or i should wait...!!!?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i'm going to buy a decent entry level budget phone around 12-15k...
plz suggest whether SONY XPERIA M is worth or i should wait...!!!?

You can go for XOLO Q1000 @13.4k instead which comes at a better price to features ratio.

Sony Xperia M or M Dual comes @12.5k only

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Instead increase your budget a bit, and go for Xperia L. You get double the internal memory, much better cam and good audio.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^+1.. Xperia L fixes the shortcomings M suffers.. I also would suggest you increase your budget if possible and go for M
avoid xolo, karbonn and mmx at all costs

OP
Ashok Verma

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
i also awnt to avoid mmx, xolo, karbonn etc....

is xperia l better them xperia m .... excluding camera, internal memory,

Xperia l is MSM8230 dual-core

and xperia m is
Qualcomm MSM8227 Snapdragon dual core

which is better

i look at the reviews of both the phones at gsm arena battery backup of Xperia M is much better + voice clarity is also good...

Guys i'm getting confused between Xperia L and M which would i choose...

I have Xperia M.Bought it for 12k from ebay.I havent explored the phone much but still to say in short its a vfm phone.cam quality okish no so great not so bad.if you want to install lot and lots of apps then its not a phone for you.because you hardly get 1.75gb of space

ashs1

Padawan
I think battery backup of Xperia M would be slightly better..Voice Clarity should be more or less similar in both phones..( its good in Xperia L, i can assure you. ;) )

ashs1

Padawan
galaxy s advance is an ancient mobile. sure, it can be upgraded to ICS, but the processor lacks power. Much better options are available.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Xperia M is a good phone for its price. Only issue is the low internal memory.

Not anymore, anyone with the ability to follow simple instructions can get rid of the problem ;)
If OP isnt troubled by mediocre camera quality, Xperia M is a good phone for the price (12.5k that is)

But if you prefer better camera quality, Huawei P1 is worth going for.. Xperia L camera isnt a big improvement over M

If you want to wait, then you can wait for the LG F5, coming soon to india

OP
Ashok Verma

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
thank frnds.... i'm making my mind to buy Sony Xperia L.

i hope from flipkart if the frice is better then local market....:)

Top Bottom