PLZ PLZ HELP ME WITHIN 48HOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys i want u all to do a small favour for your fellow companion.I have windows office 2003 with windows xp sp2 as my os.I do not why whenever i open word or powerpoint a window appears showing preparing to install word to current user.After 2 minutes a new window pops saying the'' feature u r trying to use is on network resource that is unavailable.''click ok to try again orenter an alternate path to folder containing installation packagePRO 11.MSI in box below.Plz help me guys as i have to submit an imp project on pest control for which i may need word bfore 10 dec.
Thanx in advance.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
sorry

I am sorry i dont have cd .I have asssembled my pc from a dealer and he installed it .Is it the end of a road? :oops: :cry:

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
There's no scare of spywares as vijay suggests. If the assembler has chosen during the install, there must be a folder in your office installation drive called "msocache". It's probably a hidden folder. It contains all the files needed for a repair/reinstall. Run the installer in there.
If not, then you should ask your assmbler for a copy of the software. Not legal of course, but it was not legal in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom