PLZ HElp to solve my yahoo messenger problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoursfriend

Broken In
i have yahoo messenger installed on my pc when i log in in yahoo it logs me in without any problem but my problem starts now when i click to any of my friend
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
name in my friend list it give me error like
--------------------------
Internet Explorer script error

An error has occured in the script on the page
do u want to continue running script on this page?

yes no

-------------------------------

when i click on yes same dilog box comes 2-3 times then message box comes where i write anything it is not visible after sending and nothing i receive which i can see

before sending message it asks again with same dilog box and then it seem s that it sends message to friend but i dont get any thing which is visible to me
i have uninstalled yahoo several times but didnot get my problem solved
if it wil not work then i hav to format that is a serious problem
if u can help me then plz help me to resolve this problem........
Thanks in advance
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Please upload screenshots to imageshack.us and then post the code for forum. How can we view screenshots in your pc? :p BTW try reinstalling Yahoo! messenger and get its latest version - 8.1

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Install "Windows Script":

*www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C717D943-7E4B-4622-86EB-95A22B832CAA

OP
yoursfriend

yoursfriend

Broken In
i have installled windows scripts but still my problem is not resolved
plz tell me another better solutuon!

u can see how dilog box of my problem looks like
link :::

*www.myflirtyspace.com/uploads/images/2007-04-21/gc6kURdvJo.jpg

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Try this.

Go to IE>>Tools>>Internet Options and click advanced tab and uncheck Display a notification about every script error and checkmark the option disable script debugging(IE and other both should be checked.)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yeah, do what navjot suggested and also make sure u r using the latest Y! messenger version. Once I also faced similar problem in older versions. So upgrade to the latest version.

OP
yoursfriend

yoursfriend

Broken In
sorry again but my problem is still not solved i also have tried it earlier and retried it as u said to me but nothing happened it seems that there is no solution of my problem!
actually this happened after i tried to install one yahoo theme and it crashed my yahoo
i earlier had latest version but i degraded my version to get rid if this problem but nothing happened same problem comes again and again
i finded that it was problem due to IE and i tried to uninstall IE to find my solution by reinstalling IE but coud not
dnt know how to do it properly i use mozilla so dnt need IE
plz if u have another better idea that can help me out then suggest me to get rid of this serious problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom