Plz help me wit these drivers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
see image below...

iv installed xp aftr removing vista from my hp pavilion tablet pc (amd64*2, 1gb, 120gb hdd, nvidia geforce go6150 wit touch screen n fingr reader etc.)

found n downloaded all drivers accept these flashing in device manager....can ne1 recognise it n tell me whr can i find em...

thanx...

*img514.imageshack.us/img514/3010/81853451jv3.th.jpg

Enjoy~!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Those are generic names. How do you expect prople to find you a driver for "Other PCI Bridge Device"? Besides, devices vary from comp to comp. LOL mate you seriously need to think before posting, Check if any driver CDs have been given, and try them. If not, reinstall the motherboard driver again. Then try to recognize what device it is. Then google search for the driver, or any dedicated driver sites, and try.

And yeah, search for "hp pavilion XXXXX driver" with the model number. You can probably find it on the HP website.

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
y do u think i mentioned my confg on dat...i hope ur aware dat hp pavilions dun ship driver cds fr vista but they provide wit recovery partition wich includes all....so i downloaded all drivers frm net using MODEL number(tx1003au) n finding similar drivers...but still this pops in....

so i am asking som1 who experienced this... wen transfered frm vista 2 xp...upon installation of all drivers(including chipset, video network etc) wat is at all left like this....if ur not expncd thn dunt reply ts simple....

Enjoy~!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Hmm... thats news for me, anyway let someone with experience solve your problem.

PS: You dont have to be experienced to ask questions and suggest ideas. You only have to be experienced to provide solutions. Hope you see the difference :)

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
thanks anywez....i can wait if ne1 has ne idea....n ya wat i asked u need 2 b experienced....

Enjoy~!

janki2008

Broken In
You can check this forum click here & try the tools mentioned.

Run Everest & check the make which it show & d/l that particular driver. I have faced this problem with HP dv 9500 models where you just can't install xp blindly. I tried & did managed to install XP on sata2 hdd but then stuck badly with different drivers for XP, finally after trying restored it back to vista the worst os ever :D

Now go & try & let us know what happens.

Janki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom