Plss help..which is better...Nokia 6070 or LG C2500/C2600

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

dipak15

Broken In
So many different ideas has peen posted.....

Still not clear which fone 2 buy....I hve a budget of around 6k...but not exceeding it very much of this budget....

I hve seen lg c2600 dat all hve same feature of c2500 n addthing in in c2600 is dat now they r providing 128mb memory n better design then prvious version...also they r giving data cables n headset with it,,,,

also checked out nokia 6070 its also look gr8 but hve no mp3 player as in the lg one....memory is only 16 mb...no data cable is provided...they r giving the data cable as an accessory that also of 1700...but sum of my frnds said dat
u can get compatible 1 4 it at 300 frm the market....

yaa sum ppl suggessted me dat nokia is famous one....lg won't be better...nokia provides better battery backup.........

Also seen the dec 2006 digit magzine they hve given nokia 6070 a zero1 award in budget fone categaory....point 2 be noted that..this digit magazine also awarded best buy fone to lg c2500 in june 2006 issue,,,,

So which 1 2 buy nokia,lg or sumthing else better than both of these????????

plsssss gimme the best 2 buy.....with gud battery backup n features both as i wana both of it...????

Thnx in advance

wa8ing 4 ur helps

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey dude,

compare LG C2500 and Nokia 6070 here, as others said if you are in city go with LG other wise for remote area Nokia signal reception power is high than other budget models.

Search on net for more:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom