Plss help..which is better...Nokia 6070 or LG C2500/C2600

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipak15

Broken In
Plssss help me out......Which is better to buy Nokia 6070 or LG C2500/C2600....

Both hve nearly same price.Nokia 6070 has vga camera n FM...where as LG C2500/2600 has mp3 player vga camera n FM...also no data cable is provided wid Nokia one...but 4 LG it is provided,,,,also LG hve provided wid memory 64/128 Mb of C2500/2600.....whereas dont know abt memory of nokia one...perhaps nt provided with much memory as no mp3 player...also LG one can act as USB Drive.....

So to which I go for?????Prices is approx same....LG C2600 is sumwat Rs 500 costlier than LG C2500 and Nokia 6070....

Nokia is very much popular...though LG is providing more feature....dont know much abt battery recharge cycle of them,,,,,,but heard nokia battry runs discharge in a long time.......

I am not clear which one to buy?????plsssssss help me out folks.....

Wa8ing 4 ur helps......

Regards,
Deepak

arunks

Hey here is the aks
c2500 definitely............

if u wanna features////

also it provides very good stereophonic sound with its earphones///

i had c2500 before my n70........

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Tough LG have features but they lack quality. Battery backup isn't good. Designs sucks. Service is very poor.

So go for 6070. Also take a look at K320i, K510i and also Motorola L6i. They all should fit your budget.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I strongly recommend Nokia 6070.I had Lg phone the battery life was poor.Also the signal strength indoor & services are not up to the mark.:(

dabster

In the zone
Do consider other options in your budget, Like Motorola L6 and offereings from Sony ericson... LG having huge battery problem.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Yes..... Why not motorola L6i, except 60 mb memory you will get everything what LG is offering. Battery backup and signal reception are also good enough. LG have good features but service is not upto the standard.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Nokia 6070 has a standby time of 120hrs...personally tested...
Continuous FM listening for 10 hrs on full backup!
Continuous GPRS browsing 2-2.5 hrs...

n.regmi

Broken In
I have Nokia 6600, Nokia 1100, Samsung sghc230, Sony Ericcson k300i, Motophone F3 and LG C2500. Among these my best phone is LGC 2500.
It has better sound quality than nokia 6600. The battery life is also good and there is no signal problems. The only thing u may not like is its small screen, otherwise its very good phone.
i strongly recommend LG C2500.

nokio 6070
i strongly recommend LG C2500.

What do u do of these many phones

Last edited:

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Still haven't decided on which phone to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony Ericsson K320i, Motorola L6i are the best option.

Go for them. And if you have found your answer and bought your phone then rep the person who helped you most and inform others.

n.regmi

Broken In
@siddharth_2463107
they r my old phones, i dont like to sell them cheap. so i keep them myself in drawer lol.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
n.regmi Nice idea. Inform before you throw them out. Give me the location of the dustbin and the date I'll be there.

Just kidding. But a nice and unique hobby.;) :) :) :) :)

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ i also want to do that :) :)
BTW
@dipak....
i will suggest u to buy LG C2500 only when, if you are in a city..... because there are lots of network towers... and you will not get signal receiving problem..... LG is not 4 those persons who living in small towns like me.... here have only 1/2 mobile towers and if you go some distance from that tower LG will giving problem.... and you will notice large crack in voice..... my friend had c2500 with airtel, he sold that after 4 months use..... his home is 15/20 minutes walking distance from airtel tower..... when he called me from his home ..... i can't hear his words clearly....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom