Pls Suggest WhatsApp supporting Mobile below 8000/- with Best Camera Quality and Big Screen.

deepakg

Journeyman
Dear All,
I am in need of a WhatsApp Messaging supporting Mobile Phone.
My Budget is around INR 8000/-
My basic use will be transferring and receiving Camera Pics via WhatsApp.
For which I need a mobile handset having best camera quality and big screen within this budget.
Pls guide me..

Thanks

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Dear All,
I am in need of a WhatsApp Messaging supporting Mobile Phone.
My Budget is around INR 8000/-
My basic use will be transferring and receiving Camera Pics via WhatsApp.
For which I need a mobile handset having best camera quality and big screen within this budget.
Pls guide me..

Thanks

Well i do not know any such handset in your budget which shall fulfill all your requirements. If you are willing to compromise on the screen size then i will suggest HTC Explorer. It is available for 8600/- INR on Flipkart now. It has a very good screen quality and HTC is known for it's quality, the camera is decent (3 MP) but night shots aren't good (i am using it now). I use WhatsApp a lot as well and there are no troubles with the phone except the inbuilt storage (Only 100 MB available). But i rooted my phone and took care of that. Now i possess a very good budget android with no space issues :p

i would suggest you galaxy Y or galaxy POP ..both are good mobiles ...my friends are using the mobiles and have no issues..
but POP has a bigger screen..:D

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
almost every android phone supports whatsapp.the htc explorer is best among current phones.
or check out sony xperia tipo.

Top Bottom