pls suggest ne gud cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaiyan

In the zone
hi guys. i can't decide which cabinet should i buy. antec or somethin else. antec is getting expensive for me. the max i wanna spend on a cabinet is 4k.how r intex and iball cabinets. ohh yes i wanna buy a 400w cabinet. could someone also give the number of the trusted dealer in delhi.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
go for VIP cabinets and power supplies from Kunhar peripherals. You will easily get them under 4k and they have decent quality.

You can also try Zebronics for cabinets and power supplies. Thei geforce cases are good and you can buy a separate power supply for around 3k. Total cost for zebronics is around 5k.

visit www.zebronics.com and check the models and you can also post online enquiries on their site.

quad master

In the zone
Is 4K ur Budget for Cabby + PSU.

If its only for Cabby then look at none than
Antec SLK 3700BQE[Black] or SLK3700[Beige]
Best cabbies with 350W Smart Power PSU go for thes cabbies without PSU.
Info:- www.antecindia.com

And get a 400W PSU which ever u want.

Do let me know ur sys config so i can suggest u a better PSU.

anishcool

TE God
Hey guys is this XCLIO cabinet from Zebronics worth it ?

The guy sells it retails for 3k w/o SMPS.

Pics and specs are here.

The guy says its an one-of-its-kind case with some really cool features. Check it out and let me know whether I should go for the Super Lanboy or this.

rohanbee

Padawan
ibox has some definately good looking cabinets and reasonably priced. like my friend above pointed out the ibox grabit is quite nice........

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
dude in india decent psu are of antec and starnet
for psu
go for 400watts antec for 2700approx+tax+transport if not in chennia if there

3450 for 450watts+all that tax etc

cabinet look at zebronics,iball etc

which is good cabinet for 1.5-2k

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i suggest u go for Mercury SMPS and cabinet. quality fine but after sales service is excellent!!

i think all the branded ones are good.... but unbranded(cheap) ones are poison for your system!!

Ankit

Journeyman
mumbai prices for antec...
slk cabinet with 350 watts smart power supply ...3800 for white and 4200 for black...
lanboy cabinet without power supply...5500.....
antec 350 watts smart power....2200...
480 watts true power....5500/-
550 watts true power with eatx connectors....6500/-
if not using pci-e gfx...best is to take smart power....otherwise take true power...

Ankit

Journeyman
ps

supersaiyan said:
well i will be usin a gainward 6600gt pci-ex. should 350w be enough?

no 350 W....400 W at least if using true power...otherwise go for 450 W and up....go for a 24 pin connector eatx power supply...but most of the power supplies..though having 24 pins...dont provide separate rails for the extra 4 pins...hence better to go for true power...and if u can afford and get it go for true550eps...this is 550w eatx supply...presently the only antec model having 24 pin connector...

abhi_shake

Broken In
The Frontech Saturn ATX is ultra cool. It's got blue LED's on the side and it looks amazing when u switch off the lights!!!!!!!!!!!! It has got adequate drive bays ( 4 for hard drive, and four cd roms), but it's got a 350Watt power supply. It also does not cost too much about Rs 2000.

magnet

Youngling
i hav heard zebronics 500w smps cost ard 1300..is it a good buy...also if the power used by the system is less than the watts rasting does it harm the comp?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom