Pls. suggest me buy a 40-42" LED TV under Rs. 65000 with better performance

sanjaitanu

Right off the assembly line
Dear ALL,
I like to purchase a 40-42 inch LED TV with better performance & upto max. Rs. 65000 from either of Sony/Samsung/LG/Philips/Panasonic/Toshiba brands. Pls. suggest me some better LED TV Models in the above price range.
I have come to know that OLEDs are better than edge LEDs. So, should I wait for sometime & then go to purchase an OLED instead of purchasing an Edge-LED Tv right now.

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
Dear ALL,
I like to purchase a 40-42 inch LED TV with better performance & upto max. Rs. 65000 from either of Sony/Samsung/LG/Philips/Panasonic/Toshiba brands. Pls. suggest me some better LED TV Models in the above price range.
I have come to know that OLEDs are better than edge LEDs. So, should I wait for sometime & then go to purchase an OLED instead of purchasing an Edge-LED Tv right now.

you won't get a OLED in your range. It is said to be priced somewhere around 8,000$. I would say stay away from Philips and Toshiba because they don't have good LED Tv's.
Make your choice from Sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

I will have to kindly disagree. :)

Philips has some of the best LED TVs out there, and Toshiba is also very very good !!

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
^

I will have to kindly disagree. :)

Philips has some of the best LED TVs out there, and Toshiba is also very very good !!

Oh, This is a very subjective thing and I never heard of any good LEd Tv's from Philips till date. I know their Home Appliances are pretty good but when it comes to Tv's I doubt a bit.

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Dear ALL,

OLED prices will likely not reduce to lower than 1 lakhs within the new couple of years. I suspect that we'll only see very cheap OLED TVs at least 2-3 years from now after the technology matures a lot more.

In any case, do you wish to have Smart TV or 3D capabilities in your TV? If yes, you may have to raise your budget to about 70k - 75k or so to get a decent Smart 3D TV.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
@sanjaitanu - there is some good news and some bad news for you - in case you want the OLED TV. The good news is - LG will soon start selling its OLED TV in India.The bad news is - the LG OLED TV will definitely not fit within the budget that you specify!

On a serious note - you will get better advice if you could give more info on your TV watching habits and requirements.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Dear ALL,

get this
Philips 42PFL7977 42 inches Easy 3D LED Television
LINK
Philips 42PFL7977 42 inches Easy 3D LED Television - Home Entertainment

you can easily get it around 65k.

Top Bottom