Pls suggest good 2.1 speakers!

MegaMind

Human Spambot
My friend wants to sell VS4621 to me at half rate as he ain't satisfied with its performance in open air. But am still thinking abt T3100...where can i get older 4121 speakers?

VS4621 for how much?
VS4621 > T3100
VS4121 might not be avail. anymore :-(

harshatiyya

Broken In
@gurujee Edifier C2 is available in naaptol. i ordered it myself. its been 10 days. but the speakers aren't shipped yet. :-(

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
@gurujee Edifier C2 is available in naaptol. i ordered it myself. its been 10 days. but the speakers aren't shipped yet. :-(
oh.. its also available at snapdeal.com

seems its not in stock anymore. how did u pay ? pls share when it reached to u.

harshatiyya

Broken In
oh.. its also available at snapdeal.com

seems its not in stock anymore. how did u pay ? pls share when it reached to u.

i payed through net-banking. they are refunding money. as the c2 is out of stock.

meterate

Right off the assembly line
Is there any other options available equivalent to C2.

And c2 plus is a nickname for HCS 2330 model since both the speaker sets looks similar. However HCS2330 model has better features than C2

mang

Broken In
Let me share my own views and idea, this is only mine personal though, i have Frontech 2.2 ch set, not satisfied with this one, bought Altec Lansing VS2621 set which has very good or excellent reviews on the net. I made comparision between the two and my observations are:
VS 2621 it is a good brand and have good audio quality however it is not that much the satellite speakers are too small to produce good natural sound i don't find it much better than Frontech 2.2. The latter with bigger satellite speakers sound much natural and sweeter to the ears, though some may still said that VS2621 is the much better choice on due to its brands. Audio coming out from 2621 is not that natural though the Sub-Woofer is much powerful than the frontech one. In my opinion the Altec only give good boom boom sound, but the frontech give nice natural sound. Have tested with both music & movies. The over all volume for Altec is slightly louder.

I my opinion when buying speaker the size of Satellite speakers also matters, it should be of bigger size than small to get naturalistic sound. Hope, cheap generic brands like Intex were more vfm in the budget category though they are not perfect, they give much better audio in the sub 2500 categories.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
i have Frontech 2.2 ch set, not satisfied with this one, bought Altec Lansing VS2621 set which has very good or excellent reviews on the net.
First of all, does that frontech unit has 2 satellites & 2 subwoofers??
If not, its a 2.0 unit.

Older generic speakers were good.. I'm talking about those which existed in late 90s..
I had a mercury 2.1(don't remember the model) in 1997 which sounded very pleasant and can max out vol.+bass+treble w/o any distortion & w/o hurting the ears with harshness..
Today i see a very few speakers that can max out w/o distortion or hurting your ears...

though some may still said that VS2621 is the much better choice on due to its brands.
Choosing a speaker based on the brand is not at all advised & VS2621 is not recommended for the brand, but for the price/performance...

In my opinion the Altec only give good boom boom sound, but the frontech give nice natural sound. Have tested with both music & movies. The over all volume for Altec is slightly louder.
Again, a speaker should not be judged by its manufacturer..
I myself use a VS4121 which i'll recommend(if available) over any 2.1s upto 4K.
Having said that, VS4621 is a bad unit for 3K. Both these speakers are from the same manufacturers, also it is said that 4621 is the successor of 4121..

I my opinion when buying speaker the size of Satellite speakers also matters, it should be of bigger size than small to get naturalistic sound.
True, not only size but material used, build quality, volume inside the satellites, design, etc. also matters..

Hope, cheap generic brands like Intex were more vfm in the budget category though they are not perfect, they give much better audio in the sub 2500 categories.
They are absolute cr@p when it comes to sound quality..

Top Bottom