pls help torrent not donload at night 2am to 8 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh1

Broken In
dears all,
i use BSNL dataone home plan500.
i facing problem from some days that torrent download not start in night 2am to 8 am , but torrent download work fine in day, what is proper cause i dont understand.
i use utorrent with ipfilter.
pls help
thanx

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
whr r u frm ?? m frm chandigarh n BSNL is switching to underground cabling dese days hence m unable to download nd link's often down in d daytime as well..may b dats d reason

OP
D

dinesh1

Broken In
thanx akshay
use brodband via phone line on pillers
and download of torrent file are very good before 4-6 days, but presantly download speed in 0 in night, specialy 2am to 8 am , i thik bsnl work behind this to reduce download amount. a am from bhilwara(rajasthan)

Suggestion: They might be blocking ports used by P2P systems. Go to Utorrent preferences-->Connection and enter 80 as port of Incoming connections .. :p. Port 80 is the default port for HTTP, i.e Browsing and BSNL wont block browsing..so why not exploit this...Also dont forgot to enable the encryption thing in Utorrent so that no one knows what is the type of Data u r actually downloading. :p

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Suggestion: They might be blocking ports used by P2P systems. Go to Utorrent preferences-->Connection and enter 80 as port of Incoming connections .. :p. Port 80 is the default port for HTTP, i.e Browsing and BSNL wont block browsing..so why not exploit this...Also dont forgot to enable the encryption thing in Utorrent so that no one knows what is the type of Data u r actually downloading. :p

If u are saying to do this way---> OPTIONS > >PREFERENCES > CONNECTION and then changing the "PORT USED FOR INCOMMING CONNECTIONS" value to 80

Then it might no help him, coz if he is using any blocking s/ware such as PEER Guardian then it will disallow the use of connections from HTTP.. coz it allows only TCP adn UDP connections) DEFAULT is "HTTP DISABLE" in PEER GUARDIAN :)

@ Dinesh: It might well be the case with ur ISP (coz as u said that the torrent d/loads work okay at day time) so u better check up witht eh BSNL ppl office.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...

If u are saying to do this way---> OPTIONS > >PREFERENCES > CONNECTION and then changing the "PORT USED FOR INCOMMING CONNECTIONS" value to 80

Then it might no help him, coz if he is using any blocking s/ware such as PEER Guardian then it will disallow the use of connections from HTTP.. coz it allows only TCP adn UDP connections) DEFAULT is "HTTP DISABLE" in PEER GUARDIAN :)

@ Dinesh: It might well be the case with ur ISP (coz as u said that the torrent d/loads work okay at day time) so u better check up witht eh BSNL ppl office.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...

Dude, how many ppl in India use peerguardian..or even know abt it.
in fact in India u do not need PeerGuardian at all..hehehehe
who is there to monitor what u do with torrents. :p .
So my answer was based on default options.

P.S. Even I do not use peerguardian. coz never felt the need to use it.
However I do use greedytorrent sometimes. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom