Pls help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnarshim_ngk

Right off the assembly line
Any one who knows how to fix this problem, pls help me out...

I had a NTFS partition and I had put a chechk mark on the option allow encryption of data. I had more than 28 gb of data in that very partition but now i cannot read my own data after I formatted my C: and reinstalled the operating system due to some trouble going in there....

Now whenever i try to open any file or something like that then i get the message "Access is denied"...

Any one who could fix this problem out, pls help me out.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Download NTFS Reader for DOS and use it to recover your encrypted data. Do not make this mistake again, if you want to encrypt your data, you have to export your keys as well, because your decryption key is bound by a special algorithm to your username and password and even if you reuse the same username/password, you will not be able to recover your data without a bit of a struggle. :D

Download NTFS Reader here:

*www.ntfs.com/products.htm

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
enoonmai said:
Download NTFS Reader for DOS and use it to recover your encrypted data. Do not make this mistake again, if you want to encrypt your data, you have to export your keys as well, because your decryption key is bound by a special algorithm to your username and password and even if you reuse the same username/password, you will not be able to recover your data without a bit of a struggle. :D

Download NTFS Reader here:

*www.ntfs.com/products.htm
I dont think that NTFS Reader will be able to help you out as it didnt helped me out !!!
Try a www.google.com search !!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom