pls help me out guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
hi guys i had a small family get together last week and took some decent camera pics from k750i.i want to take printouts of pics so can u pls tell me a name of photo shop in mumbai where i can get good printouts?THANKS

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ he is asking of a shop where he can get printouts .... try any kodak outlet in ur vicinity

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
mAV3 said:
^^ he is asking of a shop where he can get printouts .... try any kodak outlet in ur vicinity
thanks for advice bro but how is the image quality as i have taken in 2 mp size?THANKS:)

S

sariq

1.3Mpx gives good results for 6"x4"- you cant judge images are from digital camera. i am saying by the experience of printing Images taken by Nokia6630 from Kodak color lab.
for 2Mpx you can easily print upto 8"x6"

G

gxsaurav

for a 8X6 inches photograph, the ideal resolution should be 4.4 megapixel

Since u have taken the photos in 2 mega pixel size, u better take the photos in 6X4 size, they will come out to be really sharp & nice

Still, if u want 8X6 then just print these out at your home with a good inkjet printer at 8X6 with 120 dpi

a colorlab or Kodak photo lab is the best idea, but price is a matter here

S

sariq

hey, now dont post the images on imageshack and asksomebody to get prints for you :-D

printing cost for 6"x4" will be Rs 4-5 per copy.
tip: crop your images in 3:2 aspect ratio before getting printouts (e.g. 1200x800 pixels) to avoid croping by studio.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
sariq said:
hey, now dont post the images on imageshack and asksomebody to get prints for you :-D

printing cost for 6"x4" will be Rs 4-5 per copy.
tip: crop your images in 3:2 aspect ratio before getting printouts (e.g. 1200x800 pixels) to avoid croping by studio.
thanks but how to crop n wat if i dont crop?

S

sariq

in k750i image size is 1632x1224 pixels. this has aspect ration 4:3, during prints only 1632x1088 will get printed. which will cut some part of image, may be important part for you. use any imaging tool to resize (by crop) the image like irfanview, microsoft picture manager, adobe photoshop,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom