PLS help me!!!!!!!guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

themostwantedprince

Right off the assembly line
hi..i hv got a new DVD writer LITE ON LH 20A1P ..i hv installed it in my PC as a master drive and made my existing combo drive as a slave.but the dvd writer is unable to run DVD/CD properly.it can burn CD/dvd well.MY combo drive is perfect.

wen i insert a DVD/cd(in my dvd writer) with autorun and a interface...like DIGIT/skoar DVD i get the following message

*www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=463649799&size=o

wen i try to accesss any dvd/cd frm MY COMPUTER ,,i get the following message,
*www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=463649745&size=o

zoom the images if they appear small..

pls help as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!

OP
T

themostwantedprince

Right off the assembly line
pls help me!!!!!!!!!!

hi..i hv got a new DVD writer LITE ON LH 20A1P ..i hv installed it in my PC as a master drive and made my existing combo drive as a slave.but the dvd writer is unable to run DVD/CD properly.it can burn CD/dvd well.MY combo drive is perfect.

wen i insert a DVD/cd(in my dvd writer) with autorun and a interface...like DIGIT/skoar DVD i get the following message

*www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=463649799&size=o

wen i try to accesss any dvd/cd frm MY COMPUTER ,,i get the following message,
*www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=463649745&size=o

zoom the images if they appear small..

pls help as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
try updating the firmware of ur dvd drive , also check the master/slave jumper settings , lastly try accesing it through the command prompt

davinci

wid million core procesor
once i got a similar problem (but it was my cd writer) but it turned out that the cable was loose and after fitting it well the problem was solved. so check for any loose cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom