plese help me to decide a fone

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekyme

Broken In
i am new here. actually i was luking for a phones website to help me to decide a fone when i saw this forum and joind it. plese tell me which fone is bettr between c902 and k850, i want a all rounder fone. plese help me

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
i cannot spend so much to buy noki n82 or n95 8 gig. me budget is arond 15 - 17000

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ You are ready to spend money for K850i and cannot buy N82???
hmm.

FYI, the price difference between the two is just 200 rupees.

N82 is far far better when compared to K850i or c902 and it's a perfect allrounder. :)

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
n82 is price about 19000 and k850 is price about 17000. and also i dont lik nokia phones as they becume slow

Pathik

Google Bot
Nokia fones dont become slow if you know how to use them. and the e71 is 21k. Not worth it IMO.

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
then plese tell me which fone to buy. i use now w810 and liek it very much. so want to buy sony erikson phone.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hehe , DIE Pathik.

Get the K850 coz its in your budget. The n82 may be a good phone, but has a crap keypad and if you are an ardent sms er you will find it very hard to cope with. I have the K850, as like many guys in this forum, and am loving it. Great sound qaulity and great cam. If you dont have need for symbian applications, i suggest go for the K850. The C902 is 19k, go for it if you can afford it. the latst firmware, as i have seen in esato takes better pics than the n82. Go check kor urslef. Theres a comparison in the C902 pics thread.

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
thanks for yor help. c902 is more than my budget. except for camera which is better all rounder in c702 and k850 ?

Pathik

Google Bot
Btw happy birthday dude. Belated maybe. And do get a n82. It pawns every other fone in that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom