please tell cheapest 4870 card

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
umm... why cant you learn to advice others correctly ?!

@OP
Your best is either a HD4850 or a 9800GTX+ in that budget. Both are good and neck to neck in performance.

If you want more, you have to pay more. Thats the simple rule.

Oh.. his budget is 13K , that means u would buy him a HD4870 for that price.

sonic is not much worth for its value it has only good cooling, standard palit HD 4850 has good cooling too.

OP
M

mib2_007

Broken In
Oh.. his budget is 13K , that means u would buy him a HD4870 for that price.

sonic is not much worth for its value it has only good cooling, standard palit HD 4850 has good cooling too.
sonic has few advantages also such as better power management system that increases cards life(if it matters to you ;)) and is also factory overclocked to settings till he point where normal card can go. So it can get a overclock on that too to reach 750 on core and 1150 on memories. Uses better RAM too from samsung too!!!:cool:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
hey i am not sure dude , actually in my place palit distributor is there motherboard price and 9600GT price were reduced & also 600/- reduced in HD 4850 , he told the next will be 4870 sonic ???

i can tell surely after a week , after he confirms with the enterprises

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
@mib2_007 if u can wait and ur gud with buying a 1month old card then maybe i'll be selling mine for 14.5k.
its a Palit HD4870 512MB GDDR5 Sonic Dual Edition.its 1month old,comes with bill and all original accessories.
if ur interested then pm,though i cant guarantee that i'll be selling it.I may sell it.

OP
M

mib2_007

Broken In
@mib2_007 if u can wait and ur gud with buying a 1month old card then maybe i'll be selling mine for 14.5k.
its a Palit HD4870 512MB GDDR5 Sonic Dual Edition.its 1month old,comes with bill and all original accessories.
if ur interested then pm,though i cant guarantee that i'll be selling it.I may sell it.
why are you selling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom