Please Suggest Softwares for my New N73 ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Please Suggest Softwares for my New N73 ME!!!

*i44.tinypic.com/2e39w09.jpg

Hi Friends Need some help. I am Newbie to Symbian OS and I am getting Confused a Lot. Kindly help me with the following points:

Note: I didn't installed any additional thing in the N73 ME, it's as it is, as I bought it :D

* My Keypad doesn't gets Locked automatically. Also there's no such Enable thing in Settings area. Please suggest auto lock keypad software...

* Please suggest some security softwares which are Free :D I have F-Secure Anti-Virus, but whenever I try to install it, it asks for GPRS for installation. I don't want to activate GPRS on Airtel :-x (If some one knows free GPRS Airtel Settings in MP Than PM Me pls :lol: ). Suggest some alternatives.

* Also suggest some must have softwares from your side.

- Wishes :)

Coool

I'm Back!:D
I know a trick 4 free browsing...check it whether its working 4 u or not..2morro i will pm u (4rm mobile now)

I cant type much..
Try these softwares..

1st hack ur phone
Instal ngage games (lot of fun:p)
Call cheater(awesome one)
Jb task man
Smart settings
Xplorer(must)
Handy kit
Theme diy
Super bluetooth hack

Enough 4 2day will tel u later:lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I know a trick 4 free browsing...check it whether its working 4 u or not..2morro i will pm u (4rm mobile now)

I cant type much..
Try these softwares..

1st hack ur phone
Instal ngage games (lot of fun:p)
Call cheater(awesome one)
Jb task man
Smart settings
Xplorer(must)
Handy kit
Theme diy
Super bluetooth hack

Enough 4 2day will tel u later:lol:
Posted again:
one more thing..dont install any antivirus software

Last edited:
OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Ok waiting for your reply..... via PM ;)

Now listening to what is love baby dont hurt me :D - The sound quality in ears in Fu(king awesome :)

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Nice N73 Me applications.. ;)

PanoMan
Just turn around with your smartphone and scan the scenery you want to capture. The fully automatic patent-pending stitching-algorithm of PanoMan™ composes the captured photos to an impressive panorama, in realtime and up to 360°!

PhotoRite SP
Capture and enhance photos to have much better appearance! Add creative photo frames and funny magic mirror and much more amazing effects as you take photos or on saved photos! The PhotoRite SP for Nokia Symbian Series 60 is a Camera, Editor, Viewer all-in-one imaging application for your camera phone.

Theme DIY
The only software that lets you create your own personal theme right on your Nokia S60 phone! All is done in a few minutes! Pick any photo, choose from 12 theme templates, store up to 6 personalized themes, and bring a new look on your phone instantly. Changing theme has never been more easy and fun! It's really a must-have for every S60 phones.

cCam
cCam (pronounced "see-cam") is a camera capture program that run on Nokia phone S60.

It feature no shutter sound and no flash light

LivePVR
LivePVR, provides Personal Voice Recorder functionality: Meeting Notes PVR, Phone Call PVR and Voice Recorder PVR.

TeaShark
TeaShark gives you full web browsing on your mobile phone with superb usability and performance. It renders web pages the same way as desktop browsers. No more 'mobile web', your favourite sites are the same on your phone and the desktop.

emTube
emTube allows you to watch, stream, download videos from YouTube on your Symbian s60 device

Salling Clicker
Salling Clicker is our award-winning remote control software. It lets you control popular applications from a mobile phone or handheld computer through a user interface similar to a portable media player. Read on to learn more about Salling Clicker, and why we know you are going to want it for your Windows PC

Control PowerPoint, iTunes, Windows Media Player, and more with your mobile device.

Works with all major Bluetooth stacks (no configuration required).

Amazingly easy-to-use WiFi connectivity for long-range control.

Works with over 300 devices.

Mig33
Join the world's best mobile chat service. Millions & Millions of users, Hundreds of thousands of fun chatrooms, MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, GTalk, emoticons, profiles, photos, themes, email, calls, SMS & more! Works on over 2000 handsets.

IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger
Chat with IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger within AIM®/iChat, MSN®/Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!®, ICQ®, Jabber®, Google Talk™ and MySpace® IM from your mobile device in real-time regardless of location and mobile operator.

Voice messaging and file transfer. Excellent alternative to MMS, send files and photos over GPRS.

Mobiola Screen Capture
Control your phone from PC keyboard, display the phone screen, take snapshots, record video. Share your screen on Skype, record videos to YouTube

Mobiola Screen Capture: Display phone screen on your PC real-time Mobiola Screen Capture: Display phone screen on your PC real-time (v3.0.7)
Display phone screen on your PC realtime, take snapshots, record video.

Mobiola Microphone
Turn your mobile phone into a high quality Bluetooth microphone for your PC. Use it with Skype, Yahoo, IM and many other applications.

Mobiola Web Camera
Turn your mobile phone device into a high-quality web camera and throw away your bulky USB webcam.

DivX Player
The free .avi/.divx/.xvid player version of the popular SmartMovie from LCG

Resco Photo Viewer
Use to view, organize and share your images and to give attractive presentations.
So much better than the built-in viewer...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is for playing 8bit NES games like Contra, Super Mario and your mobile: *rapidshare.com/files/219891477/gpfce_0.3.2_s60v3.sis.html

;)

And PM Rockstar11 or me if you want some ROMs or search yourself. ;)

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
must have software for s60v3
quickoffice v6
smartphoneware best calculator(scientific calculator)
smartphoneware best ansmachine(answering machine)
multiscanner(text and buisness card scanner)
mobilola webcam(use phone as webcam)
total recall(call recorder)
call filter(call blocker)
auto hang up
smartphoneware best callcheater
fring(im client)
python
jeer(missed call bomber)
coreplayer
dr jukka fake messages
MsDict
smartphoneware best screensnap