Please Suggest. Nokia 6681 or Sony Ericsson w550i

Status
Not open for further replies.

prathap_lab

Journeyman
hi,
i am planning to buy a new mobile. after all R&D i am left with 2 phones. Nokia 6681 and Sony Ericsson w550i. i am REALLY confused between these 2 models. i am not able to decide which to buy.

any suggetions???

thank you.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Depends on your need

>W550i if you need FM, & lounder sound

>6681 for EDGE, bettery, themes, better screen, expandable memory

it depends on your choice

SE W550i is a walkman phone with 256mb memory & FM

6681 is a smartphone .. with Symbian OS, & expandable memory support.

OP
P

prathap_lab

Journeyman
hi,
i know the features of both the phones. but even then i am not able to decide which to buy. how is the sound quality of 6681 and can i use it as a mp3 player?

thank you.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Well .. that is the problem with everyone

Yes you can use 6681 as mp3 player, it supports MP4/ACC & Ogg too.

See this player comes in 6681
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31359&highlight=

W550i will be a little louder

OP
P

prathap_lab

Journeyman
hi,
how is the performance of both of the phones? are there any complaints about any of these 2 phones? how is the responce of the applications in both phones(means slow or ok or fast enough)?

thank you.

paul_007

Padawan
its better to go 4 nokia as software , games, etc r easily available 4 nokia phones and also it is having symbian OS

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ok...one straight forward suggestion. if you want a business class phone get a 6681. but if you want pure multimedia experience go in for w550i.

tuXian

In the zone
infra_red_dude said:
ok...one straight forward suggestion. if you want a business class phone get a 6681. but if you want pure multimedia experience go in for w550i.

Yes I agree, 6681 is way too plain

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
6681 ... anytime dude .... W550i has a much smaller screen ... 6681 is a Symbian Series60v2 OS8 phone .. much better software support .... medial types is not much of a problem. .... a good mp3 player can play all ... like PowerMP3 ... .. the headphones are really good ..
another choice could be the 6630 .... which is almost like the 6681 ... but costs less and is 3G enabled ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom