Please suggest me some laptops..

rahul17732

Broken In
Friends...
I want to purchase a laptop so please suggest me some...

price limit-43000 Rs
screen size- 14" to 15.6"(15.6" will be better)
processor brand- INTEL
Brands- Hp/asus/samsung
Tasks to be performed-Somewhat gaming(like crysis,MAX Payne3).. HD movies.. Browsing..

looks- should be good looking...

OP
R

rahul17732

Broken In
Thank you cyanide0007 for suggestion.:razz:

I need to ask you one more question..
Is ASUS trustworthy than HP and DELL?

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@rahul17732
Dell Inspiron 15R
Has i5 3rd gen and hd7670m.
hd7670m is better than gt630m.

Maddy_AzAd

Broken In
@Rahul: I am also planning to buy laptop in same range. Hope we can help each other in our decisions :)

Asus K53SM-SX010D -- Good build quality, decent config, no OS, screen not comparable to other brand, 38.5K price

Inspiron 15rse -- Great config, bad build quality, Audio is good, 47.5k price

Lenovo z580 -- Good build quality, decent config, ASS no idea, I5 3rd gen, price 42K.

Asus K53SM-SX010D / 2nd Gen Ci5/4 GB/750 GB/2GB graphics DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Any idea about the games it can play at medium settings. Also how it is comparable to HP Pavilion G6-2005AX

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
ASUS, HP, dell are all respectable brands. nothing to worry there.
Just look at the specs for the price.

OP
R

rahul17732

Broken In
Friends..
I am not sure about DELL
all my friends those have bought dell are unsatisfied with DELL.
And for ASUS, there are very few ASUS laptops are in my knowledge but according to me ASUS is more trustworthy than DELL

samudragupta

Youngling
Friends..
I am not sure about DELL
all my friends those have bought dell are unsatisfied with DELL.
And for ASUS, there are very few ASUS laptops are in my knowledge but according to me ASUS is more trustworthy than DELL
the latest dells with 3rd gen intel processors are really good. check the dell inspiron thread in the forum.. dont worry get extended warranty for peace of mind..:cool:

har

In the zone
Samsung 550P at 50k. I just ordered one. i5+gt650m+6gb ram at 50k.i7+gt650m+8gbram+bluray at 57k. The choice is yours. Both beat the hell out of inspiron in graphics performance. It also has 2.1 JBL speakers and matte screen with 300 nitts brightness and full keyboard and 2 years warranty standard. Easily the best deal :-D:-D

Maddy_AzAd

Broken In
Samsung 550P at 50k. I just ordered one. i5+gt650m+6gb ram at 50k.i7+gt650m+8gbram+bluray at 57k. The choice is yours. Both beat the hell out of inspiron in graphics performance. It also has 2.1 JBL speakers and matte screen with 300 nitts brightness and full keyboard and 2 years warranty standard. Easily the best deal :-D:-D

So, the final price is 50K? Where did u bought this from, local store or online?
Also please publish a review ASAP :).

har

In the zone
So, the final price is 50K? Where did u bought this from, local store or online?
Also please publish a review ASAP :).

Yes 50k. I ordered it today. Local dealer said its readily available in their warehouse somewhere. 3 days to reach my town after order.Will get it on Tuesday. Will definitely review it.
Some benchmarks by another owner with i5 model:
NVIDIA GT 650M Benchmarks

OP
R

rahul17732

Broken In
Friends,
going to buy Asus K53SM-SX010D after 5 days..
As my budget slashes to 40000(max)..
Friends,
Please give me more suggestions... This price is Max(No increment).
Please Try to suggest me as soon as possible
And one more thing I am going to ASUS for its 630M.. If another laptop have better graphics card within 40000 then please tell me...

Thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom