please suggest me good gaming configuration

rashgang

Broken In
my budget is around 30-35k. i am in chennai. i already got the quotation for gaming desktop rs 31,000. I would like to play future games like gta 5, upcoming games. here after i don't want to change my pc configuration for 3 years
Below is my list of configurations:

intel i5 2nd gen
500 gb harddisk
4 gb ram
lg dvd writer
atx cabinet
graphic card ati radeon 6850 or any other best graphic card
keyboard & mouse

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
There are lots of shops in Chennai . Some of them where you could get good prices are Delta Peripherel , Acme Computers etc .
So fill the template and post here.

OP
R

rashgang

Broken In
I am planning to buy at ritchie street (mount road). I am going to buy through hdfc credit card. so the shop should have tie up with hdfc bank. please suggest me supereme computers is best or not?

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans: Purpose of computer is web site development and playing games. I would like to play future games like gta 5 and upcoming games. No application going to be run.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

Ans:my over all budget is 35,000rs.

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans: no plans

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?

Ans: windows 7 ultimate

5. How much hard drive space is needed?

Ans: 500 gb is enough for me

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

Ans: yes i would like to buy a led monitor. 18.5 inches and 1366 x 768 (screen resolution)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans: i have apc ups and 2.1 multimedia speaker. Apart from these i need everything for my computer

8. When are you planning to buy the system?

Ans: planning to buy this week between sep 21th to 27th

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?

Ans: will this done by assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?

Ans: I am in chennai(pallavaram). Going to buy in ritchie street (Supreme computers). i am not open to buying stuff from online shops.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

Ans: No Thanks

OP
R

rashgang

Broken In
anyone please suggest gtx 55oi or ati radeon 7750 which one to buy or suggest me graphic card under 8500rs
I am planning to buy at ritchie street (mount road). I am going to buy through hdfc credit card. so the shop should have tie up with hdfc bank. please suggest me supereme computers is best or not?

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans: Purpose of computer is web site development and playing games. I would like to play future games like gta 5 and upcoming games. No application going to be run.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

Ans:my over all budget is 35,000rs.

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans: no plans

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?

Ans: windows 7 ultimate

5. How much hard drive space is needed?

Ans: 500 gb is enough for me

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

Ans: yes i would like to buy a led monitor. 18.5 inches and 1366 x 768 (screen resolution)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans: i have apc ups and 2.1 multimedia speaker. Apart from these i need everything for my computer

8. When are you planning to buy the system?

Ans: planning to buy this week between sep 21th to 27th

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?

Ans: will this done by assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?

Ans: I am in chennai(pallavaram). Going to buy in ritchie street (Supreme computers). i am not open to buying stuff from online shops.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

Ans: No Thanks

Top Bottom