Please Suggest me a Wi-Fi Dongle and some questions - HELP

mrintech

Technomancer
Hello everyone

I would like to use BSNL SIM (3G) with a Wi-Fi Dongle, following are my requirements:

1. I want to use the dongle like this: *i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h458/gadgetslab/E355-5.jpg - In my room WCDMA network signal is almost NIL, so I will be using it with a adapter somewhere where the signal is strong. Don't want the DONGLE to remain connected with my computer/laptop all the time.

2. I want 3G mode to be always ON. Some dongle switches from 3G to 2G automatically. I don't want this. As I said above I will connect the dongle with power adapter, so I don't want the dongle to switch network modes.

Request you to please suggest me a good Wi-Fi dongle taking into consideration my requirements. Please give model number also.

Thanks

P.S. I don't care about 4G as of now. 4 Mbps is more than sufficient for my requirement.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
I have bought this dongle and it has 3G ONLY mode: D-Link DWR710 Lepetit 3G USB Modem plus Soft Wifi Router - Buy D-Link DWR710 Lepetit 3G USB Modem plus Soft Wifi Router Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.i

No thanks :D

Top Bottom