Please suggest me a Laptop around 30-33K

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
thanks for the suggestion :wink:
also can you guide me out regarding how to purchase additional warranty:-?

It may differ from city to city. But most probably, either Sony centre (authorised sony dealer) or Sony service centres are authorised to extend the warranty. Just go there with your original bill, no need to take laptop. Fill in the form, give 2500, and wait for 1 month. You will be updated to collect your new bill with extended warranty.

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
It may differ from city to city. But most probably, either Sony centre (authorised sony dealer) or Sony service centres are authorised to extend the warranty. Just go there with your original bill, no need to take laptop. Fill in the form, give 2500, and wait for 1 month. You will be updated to collect your new bill with extended warranty.

ok, I can do same at my city servicing center right.
for 2500/- the warranty will be extended to how many months.??

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman

Ok thanks :cool:

Now at last I have received my Laptop ... i am really very happy:wink:

Performance wise the laptop is very good....
Speakers are so-so :cry:
Display is off top-notch.....over all it was an Good Deal for Rs.31,869/-

Here are view snaps of it :-

Last edited by a moderator:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
congrats :) a friend of mine bought same laptop last year (with first gen core i3) and was apparently looted by Datamation :|

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
congrats :) a friend of mine bought same laptop last year (with first gen core i3) and was apparently looted by Datamation :|

yeah I agree Datamation loots everyone,their rates are always high...
I purchased it from Flipkart :)

Extra Added :- the touch pad response is great :-D and also the keys are really soft...

I have used EASEUS Partition Master 9.1.1 Home Edition in order create logical drives....

What i didn't like is that it doesn't comes with any Windows 7 CD nor any drivers CD....

If the system gets corrupted what shall i do....where I will get an Windows 7 Basic 64bit DVD...:shock:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Sony laptops (or any other one) comes with their own recovery software. create a recovery DVD. you can restore it. BTW 64bit with 2Gb ram?

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Sony laptops (or any other one) comes with their own recovery software. create a recovery DVD. you can restore it. BTW 64bit with 2Gb ram?

yeah it comes with 2GB RAM, never less I would say its goods if any one like meh will upgrades its RAM to additional 4GB.....x86(32 Bit) will not support bro...

For me its good:wink:

Congrats Sc3n3lov3r. Contact me and I will help you with all the partition or recovery (media) issues.

sure bro....i will contact you but i think it will be helpful to many others if you post here or create a new thread in tutorial section in regarding the recovery DVD creation :)

Here is Windows Score :- *i2.lulzimg.com/a5004213e8.png

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
so tell me how to do it....????????????

Vaio Care > Advanced tools > Restore and Recovery > Create Recovery media.

Also:

• You will need 3 SL/2 DL DVDs to create recovery media.
  • You won't ever feel the need of recovery media until and unless you corrupt recovery partition (very rare). As you can directly launch the recovery in windows through Vaio Care or at boot time by pressing F10 key.
  • Never install drivers from graphics provider site, instead keep what Sony gives.

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Vaio Care > Advanced tools > Restore and Recovery > Create Recovery media.

Also:

• You will need 3 SL/2 DL DVDs to create recovery media.
  • You won't ever feel the need of recovery media until and unless you corrupt recovery partition (very rare). As you can directly launch the recovery in windows through Vaio Care or at boot time by pressing F10 key.
  • Never install drivers from graphics provider site, instead keep what Sony gives.

Thanks a lot pal.....:wink:

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Ok I need your help again .....

Actually today I was going to buy the Corsair Ram but unfortunately its Out of Stock @ FlipKart.

So now here are the available options,please guide me out which one will be a better one.
*i.imgur.com/JFEh1.png

Here is the actual link :- RAM Price List India: Computer Components: Flipkart.com

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Budget IVB Core i5 launched. any laptop with IVB i5 will literally murder previous gen low budget gaming laptop. Hope some laptop appears under 30k.

saswat23

Human Spambot
^^ what are you speaking! He is asking for laptop RAM not IVB lappys.

As Corsair is not available get the GSkill one. Its has got many good reviews too.

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Budget IVB Core i5 launched. any laptop with IVB i5 will literally murder previous gen low budget gaming laptop. Hope some laptop appears under 30k.

I am seeking help in choosing the right RAM :lol:

^^ what are you speaking! He is asking for laptop RAM not IVB lappys.

As Corsair is not available get the GSkill one. Its has got many good reviews too.

Thanks bro for ur suggestion.
does this RAM will do for my Lappi G.Skill SQ DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) Laptop RAM (F3-10666CL9S-4GBSQ) | Ram | Flipkart.com

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
oops. my bad. post was for laptop discussion thread. not this one :oops:

does this RAM will do for my Lappi G.Skill SQ DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) Laptop RAM (F3-10666CL9S-4GBSQ) | Ram | Flipkart.com

corsair ram randomly comes back in stock and vanishes again. yes G.skill will work fine. else mail flipkart if they have any piece left. once a certain minimum amount has crossed they term the item as out of stock.

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
oops. my bad. post was for laptop discussion thread. not this one :oops:

:lol:

corsair ram randomly comes back in stock and vanishes again. yes G.skill will work fine. else mail flipkart if they have any piece left. once a certain minimum amount has crossed they term the item as out of stock.

If G-Skill Ram is good enough then I will not waste any time and will order right a way ...:wink:

Top Bottom