Please suggest me a good Wordpress theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Hello! :)
I've just put up a tiny little website to celebrate my existence. :p

Check out what is looks like at *www.aryayush.com/ and then please suggest me a good Wordpress theme that goes with the theme of my website.
Thank you!

Sourabh

Laptoping
xMark Version 1.0.2 - Replace the X with the apple logo on this one.

Blogging Pro - Simple theme with a good layout and use of colors. Nice use of Verdana font!

ComicPress - If you dig web comics and love to have a dynamic aspect to your blog, try this theme out. It's based on Kubrick theme (my personal favorite).

Well, there are truckload of WP themes out there. There is no such thing as a perfect WP theme. So, you can waste hours finding the right theme for you or just accept one and focus on the content. With time, you will surely get the dream theme. Happens all the time..

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks!

I've been thinking about that one, actually. It does not go with my website though and I don't really want to have a Mac related theme either. Let's see...

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@piyush gupta
It is loaded with images. I'm aware of the issue and will be fixing it soon. :)

@drgrudge
I love the last one, The Morning After. If I don't find something better, I'll use that one. But I was looking for something extraordinary, something like the theme Milind uses. That's an awesome theme. I don't want to use the same one, but I was looking for something similar. :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Woah... Arya man, u got a Site going :D cool...

Looking forward to ur site :D

and u are having Leopard Running, will be looking forward towards one Detailed END User Review, with Fair comments :D if possible :)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I was thinking of doing a review actually. But I don't want to do a review of something that is still in beta.

I can give you a short review right here though: OMFG! Abso-bloody-lutely frickin' awesome! :D

You have seen virtual desktops. Wait until you see Spaces. You've seen backup software. Wait until you see Time Machine. I'll do a mini review in a day or two...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
aryayush said:
You have seen virtual desktops. Wait until you see Spaces. You've seen backup software. Wait until you see Time Machine. I'll do a mini review in a day or two...

Arya one request, when you will review, please review as one indipendent end user rather than a Die hart fan boy of apple (Its not a Bad thing to be a fan boy, we are all fan of some thiong which we felt is the best of the lot)... this is just a request...

As later on the thread i wont mind u go that way, :p but the review I would like to see as one indipendent END user :D

thnx in advance :D

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
^^Solid point hai

Imagine naa if arya and gx wil be unbaised and independent reviewer of technology

This forum will be very very boring then naa :D

Hey arya nad gx go on guyzz

keep ur fanbiosim or whatever is the name carry on guyzzz

goobimama

 Macboy
*Milind runs to the hall, lifts the lid off the piano, then puts his fingers there, and tell his brother to slam the lid shut on his fingers. Just like in tom and jerry*

This stuff is painful! I want to run Leopard but I also want to wait for the official release to make sure everything goes smooth!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
goobi no point wasting bandwidth downloading beta ;) ... wait for the the final crap :lol:

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Well, the crap that I have seems to be pretty smooth.

Milind, wait until you see Spotlight. I wasn't exaggerating when you called me. My 120GB hard drive is almost full of data now and I have a 250GB external hard drive connected that is just as full. Overall, there are four partitions. When I run a Spotlight search, the results are instantaneous. It is mind boggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom