please suggest for improving my blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
please have a look at my blog and do give suggestions.havent started posting actively yet.doing the design.

[a] href=thetechzone.blogspot.com [/a]

din

Tribal Boy
People can suggest more after you post some. Like when there are some articles (may be just for testing but bigger articles instead of one word or one sentence) we will get more idea how it will be, I mean design.

din

Tribal Boy
lol @ravi_9793

Don't discourage that guy. He seems new to this.

@abhinandh

When you add some content, evenif its some test material, we get better idea how ur design is etc. It helps a lot to comment on.

din

Tribal Boy
@abhinandh

Ha rated it like that coz there is nothing to rate now. As I mentioned, make some content first.

Also, when you post link here (forum) you needd not use html codes, it will not work. There is another thing called BB codes. Mostly teh links will appear just by typing it with http or www, no need of <a href etc

*thetechzone.blogspot.com - will appear as a link automatically.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
abhinandh said:
what for? whats the prob.give suggestion.
you have nothing to be rated.Even 1 is more.Get some content..visit some popular tech blogs..find what they do...and than use those for ur own blog.

Just registering at blogger and selecting a theme is nothing .

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Well if you are planning to make it big here are some tips

1) Get the hell out of Blogspot. Get a hosting and install wordpress.
2) Are you planning to cover whole tech? I would suggest you to stick to a particular niche.. say digital camera, or processors or hard disk etc.. Dont try to cover the whole world. Remember even Alexander couldn't conquer the world.
3) Read problogger.net for blogging tips.
4) How different your blog is from the next tech related blog? You need quality and unique content.
5) Keep the updates coming at regular intervals.
6) Try to give your personal opinions too about the product.
7) remember there is something called SEO.

Well that tips should help you get started :)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

aryan333

Broken In
design is nice one thing u need is traffic and you can get good traffic to your blog by posting your post in laadi.com this is very cool website for blogger to get good free traffic.

desai_amogh

In the zone
aryan333 said:
design is nice one thing u need is traffic and you can get good traffic to your blog by posting your post in laadi.com this is very cool website for blogger to get good free traffic.

this guy seems to be a spammer ..

OP
abhinandh

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
cooljeba said:
Well if you are planning to make it big here are some tips

1) Get the hell out of Blogspot. Get a hosting and install wordpress.
2) Are you planning to cover whole tech? I would suggest you to stick to a particular niche.. say digital camera, or processors or hard disk etc.. Dont try to cover the whole world. Remember even Alexander couldn't conquer the world.
3) Read problogger.net for blogging tips.
4) How different your blog is from the next tech related blog? You need quality and unique content.
5) Keep the updates coming at regular intervals.
6) Try to give your personal opinions too about the product.
7) remember there is something called SEO.

Well that tips should help you get started :)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

thanks for your tips.just finished the design.will post actively from 23rd oct.btw thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom