Please suggest ATI Graphic card within Rs.5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

virajkin

Journeyman
Hii
My friend needs a Graphic card for his newly purchased system. Budget is Rs.5000 (can add +500 if there is suitable performance boost). Used for casual gaming at Medium settings. System specs are as follows.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2Ghz Processor
Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M-LE
RAM: Corsair Value Select 2*2GB DDR3 1333Mhz
PSU: FSP Saga II 500w
HDD: Seagate 1TB SATA
Cabinet: Zebronics bijli
Monitor: AOC e2243Fw2k LED

Please suggest a ATI graphic card in above budget
i have considered Radeon HD 6570 2GB DDR3 OR Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR3

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
go for the Raedeon 6670Hd :D
and your PSU will handle it easily :wink:

but if you can add 1k to budget you get 6770Hd which is a better card overall :)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get the Sapphire/MSI HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 version (there is a GDDR3 version too, avoid that) @ 5.3 to 5.4K. It is the most powerful card which does not need any PCI-E external power. Performance wise it is very close to GTS 450 and HD 5750/HD 6750.

OP
V

virajkin

Journeyman
Thank you all. We have decided to go for MSI HD6670 1GB DDR5 Dual Fan model. available at Mdcomputers.in, Kolkata for Rs. 5400+Shipping

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Read the previous posts before commenting - OP has decided to get MSI HD6670 1GB DDR5 Dual Fan model ;-)

virajk

Broken In
^^^^
Does it matter, he asked for a suggestion I gave him one !
Didn't have a time to read through the posts..damn you guys create problems when there aren't any

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Take it easy bro ... it does not matter if you suggest something to Op or not - Op will get plenty of proper suggestions from other members.

If you are not posting only to increase post counts then you should read through the posts before making any comment so that the post you make can be relevant to the thread contents - if this simple thing looks problematic to you then it's your personal issue.

@ virajkin - when you are ready with some pics and want to share those just send me a PM to open this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom