Please Suggest a TV

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
I am planning to buy a new tv, my budget is max 25,000/- all inclusive. Please suggest a best buy within my budget.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
pls tell us about the TV size requirement. you can get a 32" LCD TV from toshiba with 3 yrs warranty in ~25k (with 19" sansui TV and videocon HD DTH) or 20k without the goodies !

OP
sysfilez

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
It sud be LED and support Full HD. Screen size not more than 26inch.
Can someone tell me wat is HD Support?

aroraanant

Explorer
you can buy samsung 5 series 27" LED.Its an awesome device but you need to extend your budget a lil bit,it will cost u around 27-28k or may be less(if you are good at bargaining)

MarveL

Broken In
It sud be LED and support Full HD. Screen size not more than 26inch.
Can someone tell me wat is HD Support?

You wont find a Full HD TV in market below 32 inch. You can check out Sony Bravia KLV-26BX320 (I bought one two months back for 24k), it has a 26inch HD ready screen (1280x720).

Full HD (1920x1080) videos are automatically downsized to 1280x720, downsizing does not affect the video quality. So you wont have any problem viewing full HD videos.

Please remember, in India, you wont get more than 10/12 HD channels anyway, so you will have to watch a lot of content in Standerd TV resolution which is far less than HD, in those case, the bigger/higher-res your screen is, the more the video will be stretched to fit, causing pixalation and watercolor effect. 26 inch screens will be best for you for watching TV programs.

Top Bottom