Please suggest a site to sell software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
No reply from the mods Abhishek.

rohan_shenoy i have decreased the price for only $2 just for you. Please tell.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com

hmm...i'll see what i can do....but by that time i suggest you to make a detailed thread in the "Bazaar" section about your products...if the threads gets popular, it might be made sticky...a whole section might not be possible as its only 1 person who is selling...
Sections r directly proportional to the user/members demands :)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

That actually reduces the chances of me buying it.

Hi mkerala,
As I think of, the reason your PM not being honored is the questionabilty of the product. I don't understand how I can get so much for 2 USD. And I am sure this must be the case with moderators and admins too.

Also, I suggest that you have a look at the Digital Market of the ThinkDigit.com main website. I am not how well-known is that section to prospective buyers though.

Last edited:
OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
rohan_shenoy i didn't understand what you say?

Do you know i sell the same product at $6 at ebay *cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280275955393

I reduced the price because you don't believe my product. I am again saying. First you use the product and confirm. Then pay me. $2 is only for you. I have already this product in digital market.

Abhishek Dwivedi

I have try to post but it was not approved by mods.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
it wud be best if u cud povide some "testimonial" from ur previous buyers and/or something else which can prove that ur products are genuine

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
rohan_shenoy i didn't understand what you say?

Do you know i sell the same product at $6 at ebay *cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280275955393
Or do you don't want to understand what we are saying?

I think you are trying to get some visibility through this thread.

Last edited:
I Does Not Mean that Why This Guy Is Selling Software? is Kaspersky Company Is Unable to Sell His products? Or Webroot is unable to do this?

I Think This Guy Found These Softwares from any Warez Website, So He wants to Earn Money By that illegal Softwares..

he has just only Shows that his Products (Kaspersky & Webroot) Is Being Listed On E-Bay..
I Just Wan to Ask You All, have He Shown You Screenshot Of Hos Account In Kaspersky or Webroot Website? Have he Has Written permission to Sell That product?

I have Talked to that person He told Me that he Is Using Kaspersky (Means he is selling That key Which He Is using In his Own PC, Means the key is Going to bcom Black least) , By the Way he Also Told Me That he is selling That products for 1 $ Only..
I just want to Ask is the original price Is 1 $..? its Not..

I Really belived that this person is Selling Illegal(Warez) Softwares,

Aare yaar E-bay mein Listning kuch nahi hota, ye to koi Bhi Kar Sakta Hai, register karo E-bay mein Aur Apna product Daal do Showcase mein, Its Simple..

If You Really a leget Seller of Softwares then prove With Screenshot of Your Account In kaspersky website or Webroot Website, Till Then i will Call ur Activity totally Scam...scamm

by the Way i have Reported Your Site Forgotforum In kaspersky & webroot for Selling that Softwares, If you will a member In kaspersky 7 webroot Website then No Problem Will happend, If Not then they Will Report ur Site....:)

OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
Stop this nonsense. All saying i am a scammer. I am again saying that use my product and see whether it is pirated or not? You can register your product online using my keys since it is original. After that only pay me. Then you believe that i am a original or a scammer.

Answer me whether you are going to try my product and make sure it is original?

Also do you know about 500 listing are for kasersky software's in eBay. I you know that they wont allow warez.

The actual thing is these company's like kaspersky take max profit by selling though there site. By the time for there promotions they sell it at low rates through there partners *usa.kaspersky.com/partners/

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
But think about that puvar guy who PMing me since then asking me why I don't love him. Now tell me how can I?

omg..hehehehhhehhehehe...now that is more funny...hehehehe *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png(so, how abt a date with him? *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/16large.png)

Back to topic,
Why can't you just provide a word from ur earlier customers or a testimonial as i earlier said

mkerala u r scammer, post screenshot of your kaspersky account on kaspersky website...till then i will call u scammer scammer

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Here's the thing folks:

*www.kaspersky.com/in/homestore_India

A 1 yr account is Rs.1200 approx. A 6 month acct may be like Rs.600 or so. Your $1(Rs.50) and $2(Rs.100) or even $5(Rs.250) dont come anywhere close to Rs.600. We are talking about a software product, and not Personal Pan Pizza.

Unless you sell "indian version" of the kaspersky products, like college textbooks, I dont think this is real.

I'm reporting this thread to be locked, until you provide -

1. Proof that you are an authorised reseller of Kaspersky products
2. Proof of you using a real kaspersky product
3. Screenshots of Customer Testimonials with e-mail IDs.
4. Proof that you are allowed to give away Webroot Antispyware products for free.

I'm sure people will agree that this deal sounds very shady, and are adviced not to buy anything from him till the proof is shown. Dont try to argue, if you're running a shop, you've gotta show your wares.

...and not warez. :)

OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
Check the screen shot. It is website i am working. I can't revile its name due to hacking attacks. This site is afiilated to kaspersky and other companys.

Aslo i have asked a open feedback from my buyer in eBay. Which will be available soon.

*thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2356&stc=1&d=1224388543

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom