Please suggest a phone !! No, not a mobile phone. Normal Corded Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Ok, when people get old, they prefer old type of phones :)

Anyway, planning to minimize the use of mobile phones inside the house. So thinking of getting two or three corded phones (two landlines, so can keep them like parallel). No need of cordless.

Caller ID will be good, should not be too costly. Rs.750 - Rs.1000 range per phone should make it I guess ? Please comment on.

Which brand to go for ? Any other things to check ?

Thanks in advance.

I think chit-chat is the best to discuss this, lol, as its not very important (important for me though !)

[Useless comment]

I can wait for 1 more day. It will be a waste of money if the big bang test get messed up :D

[/Useless comment]

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Get a phone from beetel. Check for memory, I mean how many numbers gets stored(Dialled,received,stored etc) in the instrument. The rest features like colour screen, long range are up to your needs. But going for more features will mean a costly phone.

[useless comment] Papa Din doesn't want junior Din to use mobile to talk to his GF [/useless comment]

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I got a Motorola Cordless fone for 2k from Singapore.....serves me and my family well :|.

[useless comment] Papa Din doesn't want junior Din to use mobile to talk to his GF [/useless comment]

:lol:

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
+1 for beetel. You can find them in electronic shops, just get one with warranty. They are quite reliable.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I don't have any specific advice, but i suggest you buy a branded phone set. The china ones are Kewl but unreliable. I already have one such headache in my house but mom won't allow me to replace it saying 'paisa toh vasool kar' :rolleyes:

Beetel is good. So is Orpat.
I recommend getting a good caller id enabled phone for 600-1000, plus an average (but sturdy) plain phone for some 400.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Get from me for FREE:p

i have a old phone lying around, even rag picker does not want them. lol
but the damn thing still works:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom