Please Suggest a Exceptionaly good Monitor !

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustya

Journeyman
Hi All,

I am looking out for a Computer Monitor, My requirement is normal Internet Browsing and lot of Movie watching and Game playing. So I am looking out for a Monitor with some fantastic screen display and picture quality. The monitor that I go for should have a very good picture quality. Any suggestions on which Monitor should I buy. One more thing that I am confused about is what size Monitor should I go for. If someone's requirement is like Internet surfing, Movies and Games what is the Ideal screen size one should go for 20 Inches, 22 Inches, 24 Inches. I guess 22 and 24 Inches would become a little too big for a computer Monitor isn't it but I don’t know if someone of you can suggest what screensize should I go for.
Guys using the above inches monitors if you can share your experience that would be great!
Cheers !

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Monitors are like *****. The bigger, The better.

I wanted to buy myself a 30", but I bought my entire comp less than its price, so settled for a 19". Now that 30" prices are decreasing, I might buy one.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I currently own a 17inch CRT. I bought it about 5+ years ago. Now it is ageing & started developing problems.

Monitor is a thing which you should buy as big as possible you can afford. They do not get upgraded so it's always better to get the best big one.

At present from reviews, Dell LCD monitors seem to be highly recommended. There is also a 22inch Benq LCD which is available for around RS.14K. Do check it out.

I am too thinking of getting a minimum 24inch LCD monitor in my next upgrade which is timed to happen in 2010 or 2009 end. :D

karmanya

Journeyman
Well, while i agree with the bigger the better, also consider the distance between the monitor and your eyes. Too close and a 30 inch will look horrible.
I believe digit came up with a monitor buying guide some time ago, Check that out.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i think the 22" dell monitor is the best buy.

me thinking of buying it or a 19" monitor.the only problem is unless u have a good gfx card there is no point in playing games at 1024x768 on a 22+" monitor.i'd say a 22 or 19" is more than enough for most users with any amount of room space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom