Please suggest a 40 inch tv which costs less than 40K

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Myself bought a videocon 40 inch led tv last month... Full HD under 30k.

Videocon Miraage Plus VKC40FH-ZM

Truthfully saying, its awesome.
Comes with 2 hdmi ports, vga port, usb.. etc. Good viewing angles.
Got lucky, adding to 3 years warranty, I gto +2 years, that is total 5 years of warranty as a part of some program.

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman

Got lucky, adding to 3 years warranty, I gto +2 years, that is total 5 years of warranty as a part of some program.
Bought the Phillips TV for 27k old bpl CRT was getting bad

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
TV arrived on the DOT. Flipkart is just effin awesome. Yet to unpack it. Apparently i have to register for the extended warranty program before 31st december. Waiting for installtion will report soon

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
^i am also thinking of buying it as an upgrade to my 19" 900p monitor , plz do a review have to buy it before 31st to get extended warranty.
Snapdeal price is way lower than flipkarts without exchange, I haven't dealth with snapdeal before , should i buy from snapdeal or stick to flipkart?

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
^i am also thinking of buying it as an upgrade to my 19" 900p monitor , plz do a review have to buy it before 31st to get extended warranty.
Snapdeal price is way lower than flipkarts without exchange, I haven't dealth with snapdeal before , should i buy from snapdeal or stick to flipkart?
Stay away from snap deal since many people got defective products. Stick with fk when it comes to high value purchases. I got the TV for 27k with offer and exchange now both the offers have been removed for the product so highly suggest you to wait and get the TV from fk once the offers are reinstated. The delivery person even refused to accept tip

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
Installation done. The TV looks excellent. Sound is brilliant. The guy from Philips came and wall mounted the TV perfectly. Alignment is perfect. He used the spirit leveller to get the alignment rite. Interface is fast and slick. Picture quality is excellent. Just go for the TV. Buy it from Flipkart with exchange and 20% additional discount. If you have Scb card u can buy the TV at 25k

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
So guys the audio quality is really not that great and I am looking for a 2.1 home theatre system for 2.5 to 3 k

Minion

Conversation Architect
Get logitech Z443
Logitech Z443 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Buy Online @ Rs.3158/- | Snapdeal.com

rishisab

Broken In

Dude, from where did you get the 5 year warranty? FK or the local store? The local store here is providing nly 3 years warranty. Please help me out here..

Also, please share your review of the TV. How is the picture quality with both HD and SD channels? Also, does the USB port support all movie formats?

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Dude, from where did you get the 5 year warranty? FK or the local store? The local store here is providing nly 3 years warranty. Please help me out here..

Also, please share your review of the TV. How is the picture quality with both HD and SD channels? Also, does the USB port support all movie formats?

It was from local store. Not online. After purchasing the installation guy came in and told three days i.e, 26/27/28 were some kinda of offer was there. We purchased on 27th. So we got lucky. Default 3 years + 2 year offer warranty.
TV is awesome. No words. Got videocon d2h, tested all HD channels. Works well. Videos are sharp. SD are like always stretched. Not all of them. Only regional ones. Typical led problem.
Yeah there is a difference when comparing to giants like sony or LG which costing 60k or something. We were on tight budget and gone for videocon.
Also usb suppports .mp4 easily. Never tried other formats. Will try and PM you.
Feel free to ask anything

rishisab

Broken In
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience bro. Actually, i am confused between LG42LB5510 and Videocon Mirage Plus 40 inches. There is a difference of 12K rupees, plus Videocon is offering 3 years warranty (which is the deal maker).

Videocon doesn't look attractive (physically), but its picture quality is very good. I saw it at the local store. They were offering it to me for 28K without any exchange.

I didn't get the time to review the SD channels and movie formats, so that's the only confusion.

Top Bottom